Ch.26 Kidnapped

Vixen's P.O.V.

Recap:

Nuzzling me ear, he said, "We have to talk. It isn't very nice to tease the alpha, and then hit him with a pillow. Hum, I think someone needs to be punished." He slowly made his way over to the bed and laid us both down apon it. With my arms trapped over my head, I was defenseless as the feeling of his warm breath sent a chill down my spine.

"Oh, but what if the alpha deserved it?" I whispered.

"I didn't do anything, love. Why do I need to be punished?", He asked, looking into my eyes.

"For being you.", I stated.

Aiden chuckled, but soon his gaze fell apon my lips.

"So, beautiful....." he whispered, lowing his lips down on mine.

That was just before all hell broke lose.

******************************************************************************

The building was quite as I enjoyed the feeling of his warm lips moving. The way his hands slid up and down my body. These were the memories that I will keep with me always.

Somewhere in my mind, I got this nagging feeling of danger. I don't know what happened first, but all I can remember the sound. The feeling of the massive bomb going off.

BOOM! Ringing in my ears. AHHHGR!

The whole building was destroyed, and me and Aiden fell victim to its power. The fire consumed it all, burning our flesh in its furry. Both Aiden and I screaming. The flames grew higher and higher, heat poring through the room.

I can remember the look of fear on Aiden's face, before I blacked out. But as I did, I felt my skin burning. The heat, and the pain. Aiden.......

Aiden's P.O.V.

I was kissing Vixen with all I had. God, she was my angel. My goddess. My hands slip down her body, the kiss growing more passionate by the second. Something told me something was wrong, that we needed to get away fast. Vixen must of have the same felling because she pulled away from me.

We look into each other's eyes, just before the bomb went off.

BOOM! The sound pierced my eardrum, stinging pain. All that I could hear was ringing. I tried to cover my ears, but the damage had been done.

In that moment my life changed forever. I watched as my love and I become engulfed in flames. Fire stood over us, like a great demon of death. It crashing on top of us. Hearing the sound of both of us scream when the fire licked our flesh.

NOOOOO! I crawled over to my Vixen. Ignoring the pain, for I had to save my mate. I coughed from the smoke, my eyes burning from the fumes. Vixen lay against the wall, her skin black and her clothing on fire. I know my arms looked the same way. We were both badly burned, I couldn't even tell if she was alive.

Oh god, couldn't let her die! I could barely move, but I went to my mate and attempted to pick her up. I couldn't do it, so I had to drag her. Her body dragged over splinters of wood and cooling ash.

She weighed a ton, but I didn't stop. My arms screaming with pain. I dragged her over to the window, it's glass broken into sharp pieces. Using my hand, I managed to get rid of some of the jagged shards. Pieces of glass became stuck in my skin. I would worry about it later, but now I just need to save my mate. She is my everything, please go, don't let her die!

It was a thirty feet drop from the ground, but the building was going to crumble any minute. Tears feel down my checks, how were we going to survive this?!

I grabbed Vixen, her body limp. I had a plan, mind you it was horrible, but I have to do something. Closing my eyes, I sent a prayer to God. Please let this work!

I jumped out the window with Vixen in my arms. The ground was coming in fast, but at the last second I turned my body so that my back would take the full force of our fall. My love, I will never let you go.

We landed, and I screamed out in pain. My blackened flesh slammed into the hard ground, and Vixen rolled with me. The pain, oh god! I gritted my teeth, and swallowed back a scream. I have to see if Vixen is okay.

I laid her on the ground beside me. Her limp form sprawled out in the grass. Pieces of debris fell around us, some slinters of wood, some pieces of glass. Blood gushed from the cuts on our body, Vixen was in horrible shape.

I tried to find her pulse......NO!NOOOOOO!, her heart wasn't beating.

"Vixen! Vixen, wake up!", I screamed shaking her body.

She didn't move. No! This can't be happening!

I checked her pulse again. Nothing. I started to beat on her chest. Breath, Damn it!

I hit her chest over and over again. I can't lose her! I will not let her leave me!

"Vixen, love, come back!", I sobbed. Tears fell down my checks. My mate!

Someone walked up behind me, for I could see a shadow. I couldn't pry my eyes from Vixen. No, I refuse to think she is dead. She will be okay. I know it, it will be like last time. She will wake up. She will smile at me and kiss me. I just have to wait.

The figure behind me covered my nose and mouth with a cloth. NO! I fought, but I couldn't get away. I could feel myself black out. My world drifting into blackness.

Tears feel down my face. VIXEN!

Just before I was pulled under the tide of oncoming night, I could barely made out that he whispered in my ear.

No it couldn't be..........

Then I was gone.

(third person P.O.V.)

The young boy was dragged away, leaving his mate on the ground. Her limp body bleeding and covered in ash. Her red hair burned, patches were all that was left. Her body black, her clothes burnt rags. Her heart had stopped beating, but is she really dead?

Would she live though this?

Fate would decide.......

_____________________________________________________________________________

Vote and Comment! The next chapter will be the last one before I start book 2! Make sure you read it!!!! :D