Ch.7

Picture of Nicky on the side--------------------------------------->

*Check out the song on the side. I think it fits Vixen perfectly! Heard it on Beauty and The Beast and had to share it!*

Aiden's P.O.V. 

When the fight started, I was powerless to get any closer. I couldn't reach my hurt mate, the mate I was suppose to protect.

Get to hurt mate! Protect her!, screamed my wolf. All my efforts were in vain, I can not get past the circle of my pack members. I run to the last step, barely able to see the fight. Blood covered the floor, one blow after another. The two females circled each other.

"How dare you attack me!", screamed my mother. On her shoulder, a gaping gash pours blood. At least my mate could defend herself, but still, my mate was also hurt. She had terrible cuts on her belly that streaked her white fur with red. Blood from the wounds my mate had gotten. Both wolves show their fangs, but only my mate has blood coating her teeth.

"You need to be taught a lession,", my mate growls, licking Mother's blood from her canines, "and that lesson starts now! Beware the rath of Vixen, the fighter rogue!" My beloved mate; Vixen.

Vixen springs on her back, even though my mother tries to buck her off. She grabs her enemy's neck and bites hard. Mother is powerless and goes limp. From here, I stare as Vixen's beautiful blue wolf eyes change to glowing red. Most of my pack members stare at her with fear clouding their faces. No wolf can change their eye color once the shift has taken place. What could this mean? Who is my mate really?

Vixen starts to shack my mother's limp body and Mother's howls in agony. Blood flies everywhere, covering the ceiling and my face. The crowd screams; my mate will kill Mother at this rate. Pushing through the cluster of bodies, I make it to the front.

"VIXEN, STOP! VIXEN!", I yell, trying to separate them, but my cries fall on deaf ears. My mate will kill her if I can't get her to stop. Grabbing a vase, I do the only thing I can do. I smash it over, Vixen's head. Growling, Vixen release Mom and turns her fury on me.

Shoot, I am in some deep trouble!

My mate's eyes glow even brighter than before. She forces me into a corner of the room. Blood drips down her black lips, and her fur is sticking up on her haunches. This wolf isn't my mate, she is nothing but a killing machine. Eyes of fire glow like a darkest pits of Hell. I may be an Alpha, but right now, I am shaking with fear. Power seems to rap around her body like a cocoon. It is even visible; a glowing aura of violet light coming from the vey pits of her soul. By god, this maybe my last.

All of a sudden, her glowing red eyes change back and are replaced by blue. My beautiful mate, Vixen, is back. Her growling stops and her fur lies flat once again. Whimpering, Vixen creeps backwards away from me. The silence in the room is thick, except for her cries. All of us stand in awe. What just happened?

Vixen, seeing this as her chance of freedom, runs out the front door into the darkness of the night.

Get her back! Don't let her get away!, I scream through the mind link. My Beta, my best fighters, and I, shift too, and begin the chase.

I will never let her get away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vixen's P.O.V.

Noooooooooooooo! I lost control, and revealed my guarded secret. If they knew my past and my powers, I would be in grave danger.

From behind me, I can hear the sounds of running paws. Tweaking my ears, I hear ten wolves. All getting closer to their target; me! Lengthening my strides, I run at the speed of light. The sound of my panting, fills the emptiness of the forest. The ten wolves behind me struggle to keep up, but fail in their attempt. No werewolf can out run me.

If I can just keep my pace then I have a chance. The boarder is only three miles away. Fast, Vixen, faster! My eyes dart from left to right. Something is off, the forest makes no sound.

Watch out! Turn!, screams my wolf.

Turning to my right, I narrowly escape the Lycan. His massive paws out stretched and his jaws dripping with green venom. What is with this guy?!

"Finally, I found you rogue! My claws will slice you in half!", he roars. Now I have two idiots after me.

I have never ran this fast. Everything is nothing, but a blur of shadow. The sounds of my paws stomp the earth in rapid intervals. The Lycan swipes his massive paw at me. My legs go out from under me and I start to roll. Painful as it was, I had to get moving again. The thought of being skinned alive does that to people.

Laughing, the Lycan grabs my mid-section and squeezes. Yelping, I switch back to my human form. Growling, I use this as an advantage. By having a smaller body, I drop out of his paws. Naked, I land gracefully on the forest floor.

Before the mutt knew what hit him, I jump and land a kick right into his face. Crying out in surprise, he stumbles back. Summersaulting, I flip into a tree. From there, I climb higher and use the extra height to jump on his shoulder. Confused and angry, he throws a punch at me, only to miss and hurt himself.

I swing off his snout, to the top of his huge head. Roaring, he shacks it back and forth desperately trying to shack me off. By luck, I am able to hang on. It was sort of like ridding a bucking bronco without reins. Supper hard and almost impossible. He runs over to a large tree, and tries to scratch me off, but his struggles are in vain. I will not give up this fight.

Just at that moment, Aiden and his pack stumble in to watch my little show. Awe shows on all their face, that and shock. Aiden's face was priceless, mouth gaping and the color leaving his face. Guess he's never been in this kind of situation. For a matter of fact, neither have I. Oh well, there is a first for everything.

Grabbing his ear, I jump off of his head. The impact; he falls to the ground, almost crushing me in the process. Nice job there, Mutt! Almost crushed me to death, as if I'd let that happen again. Roaring, he lands on his side in a hard THUD! His head lands against a bolder. That god, now beasty is knocked out!

Getting back on my feet, I turn toward Aiden. His eyes skim my body.

Oh no! I'm in my birthday suit!

Fast then you can say peanut butter, I'm hiding behind a tree.

"Hey, Fur balls! Some one hand me there shirt! Hello, this is not a good time to check me out!", I scream. Boys, will the ever change.

Aiden growls and tosses me his. Its pretty big, but its usable. Coming back, I can't stop looking at Aiden's abs. He has an eight pack, and it glistens with sweat. If only I had a camera......  

"Like what you see, Vixen?", he interrupts my thoughts. I'm sure I'm blushing to the very roots of my hair. He caught me checking me out, not good.

"Not really. I've seen better,", I tease. Aiden growls and tries to catch me in an embrace, but I dodge.

Over my shoulder, I yell, "Meet you at the pack house!" to them.

I sprint full speed and fade into to the shadows of the forest.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hoped you liked it! Vote and Comment! Want more, keep reading!

SoapBubblePrincess <3 :="">