Ch.25 Morning

Vixen's P.O.V.

"Listen to your heart,

When he's calling for you,

Listen to your heart,

There's nothing else you can do,

I don't know where you're going,

and I don't know why,

but listen to your heart,

before you tell him good bye...."

-Lyrics to Listen To Your Heart by DTH, and Edmee

I woke up to the sound of Aiden's steady heart beat, to his warmth. Last night I was angry at him, but here I am. Our legs entangled together under the covers, my face resting on his chest. Aiden, hadn't awoken yet, for his closed eyes remain undeterred by my wiggling. Reluctantly, I decided to get up. It was probable around noon, anyway.

Slowly, not to wake him, I climbed out of the bed and went to take a shower. The cold air that fell apon my bare arms made me shiver. I can't believe I was actually missed being curled up next to Aiden. Was this how a clingy girlfriend thinks? Oh god!

I quickly stripped and stood under the warm water. Was I actually falling for the guy? Okay, we are mates, but I just met him. I refuse to put my heart out there, just so it could be crushed. No, not going to feel this. No way am I going to go though that crap again. Besides, I really don't think I could survive it again. What if I gave my heart, and he threw it back in my face?

I grabbed the body wash and angrily scrubbed my skin. To admit the truth, Aidan was the only one I had left. It feels right to be with him. Though, I am ninety percent sure we will end up dead at the end of this.

Yep, good times.

Aiden's P.O.V.

With my eyes still closed, I could make out the sound of water running. Vixen must be taking a shower. Images of her wet form come into my mind, oh man. Her flaming hair and soft red lips that are smooth like honey. The warm water dripping down her soft curves and silky soft skin. God, it has been torture not marking her.

My wolf has been beginning me for days, but I refuse to do it. It is the right time and I know Vixen isn't ready. Besides, we have had bigger things to deal with. Saving the whole freaking werewolf race from Lycan tyranny isn't going to be easy.

Still, I need to do it sometime soon. Every wolf marks his mate by biting them. The scar left warns off other males that the female is unavailable to them. Me, being born a male with alpha blood, makes me crave it so much more than the typical werewolf. To mark someone as your mate, you are basically binding them to your soul. Forever you are ment to be together. Vixen bound to me. I like the thought.

God, I just want to make her mine. To be able to wake up every morning and see her beautiful face. Soon......soon I will bind her to my soul. Once that has happened, I will never let her go.

The bathroom door opens, reveling my love. I open my eyes and almost believe I have died and gone to heaven. Wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans, a blood read tank top, and jacket,  Vixen stands there in her fully glory. The shirt shows off all her curves, making my mouth water. Any guy would be lucky to lucky to have her.

Thank god that guy is me.

Vixen's P.O.V.

I walked out of the bathroom, to see lazy bone Aiden still in bed.

"Come on, dude. We have a race to save. Up and at' em! ", I say to Aiden. Slowly, his eyes return back to my face. I rolled my eyes, typical boy. Walking over, I make my way towards the bed. Aiden watch my slow progress toward him, lust showing clearly in his eyes. This is going to be so easy, I thought smiling evilly.    

Once I made it to the bed, I crawled across the covers. Coming and closer, to were our lips were only inches apart. Aiden sat up, ready to reach across the distance. He was so distracted that he didn't see the pillow until it was to late. I hit him across the face, laughing as I do so. The poor boy didn't have a prayer, before it made impact.

Shock crossed across his face. Didn't expect that did ya? Growling he lunged to grab me, but I ran into the bathroom and closed the door.

I could hear Aiden walk over the door. "Come back here, love. I wasn't done with you yet."

"Sorry, but the person you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message at the tone. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!" I said with a smile on my face. Since I am his mate, he better get use to being tortured. Poor him.

He started to bang on the door. I, on the other hand, was lying on the floor laughing me ass off.

"Get out here, you little tease!", he growled out.

"Over my dead body.", I answered, with tears running down my face.

"I don't know about the dead part, but I can't wait to have your body.", He purred.

I blushed. Yes, the brave rogue warrior blushed. What was this boy doing to me?!

The banging lasted for a while, but then suddenly all was quiet. No footsteps, nothing. Easing the door open a crack, I looked out. I didn't see Aiden anywhere. Did he leave? Was he gone?

Slowly, I crept out, but two strong arms caught me from behind. With a squeak, I turn to find myself face to face with a smiling Aiden. His eyes held mischief and lust. Shoot.

Nuzzling me ear, he said, "We have to talk. It isn't very nice to tease the alpha, and then hit him with a pillow. Hum, I think someone needs to be punished." He slowly made his way over to the bed and laid us both down apon it. With my arms trapped over my head, I was defenseless  as the feeling of his warm breath sent a chill down my spine.

"Oh, but what if the alpha deserved it?" I whispered.

"I didn't do anything, love. Why do I need to be punished?", He asked, looking into my eyes.

"For being you.", I stated.

Aiden chuckled, but soon his gaze fell apon my lips. 

"So, beautiful....." he whispered, lowing his lips down on mine. 

That was just before all hell broke lose.

_______________________________________________________________________

Vote and Comment. Sorry, for not updating sooner. Been busy. :D