Ch.16 Drama Momma

Aiden's P.O.V.

".....You make me sick and tired,

No never learn,

You put yourself on top and that just makes me,

Slip and slide and see my color fade,

Come a time when I can't put no more in..."

                                                              -Lyrics to Top Rated by Icona Pop

Together, we entwined our hands and put on brave faces. It was time to go down stares and Mother was sure gonna be there waiting for me. She had been running around yelling from the living room that, and I quote, " Get your sorry butt down here! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED IN THREE DAYS AND I'M NOT ALLOWING YOU TO MOURN OVER A NOBODY! Get down here now, Aiden, or you will have to deal with the rath of your LUNA!"  

It takes all my will power not to run down and crunch her into a basketball and then send her flying out the window. Her high pitched voice was so loud it hurt my super sensate ears. Each cry and treat pushed me to the brink. If I didn't have Vixen by my side, I'm sure I would have smothered her with a pillow. Darn that woman and her high pitched voice!

"Calm down fur ball. I don't like her either, so lets just get this over with as soon as possible. Don't want to kill your mother like I almost did last time.", she whispers in my ear. I know she was only trying to encourage me, but her hot breath gave me shivers down my spine.

When we make it down stairs, a few members of the pack look at us in shock, or should I really say Vixen. She had died, but now she was walking beside me holding my hand. Many just stood there frozen, while other ran off to find Mother. Their expressions were actually really funny, especially this Marcus's. He was slack-jawed and looked like on the verge to pass out. He was my age, but he was an Omega. His father left his mother soon after they were married, and his mother died some years after his birth.

I hadn't had that much of a chance to really get to know him, but I think my mother wanted it that way. She has always judged by class, and she treated everyone with low rank like dirt. I hate her and how she is with other pack members. When I was little, I planned to hold a rebellion against. It never really happened, but there is a time for every thing.

From the front doors, mother made her grand entrance yelling, "AIDEN! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU-", she stopped mid sentence. Her eyes held shock, fear, disgust, and disbelief. Vixen looked straight into the woman's eyes and growled menacingly. Her usually glowing purple eyes seemed to swirl with red.

"VIXEN! Calm down, love.", I said, grabbing her by her shoulders. I purposely blocked her view of Mother and that seemed to calm her. She took in a few deep breaths and unclenched her hands that had been in fists.  Vixen shut her eyes tight, and then slowly opened them. They were back to normal, beautiful and lovely as ever. Vixen was a ticking-time bomb around her, but this had to be done.  

With my back to my mother, I responded by saying in a frighteningly, calm voice, " Hello Mother. It seems that you are the same since I left you. I am here to tell you that I will not marry the pack slut and that you rule has come to the end. And No, it is a order and can not be argued against. Go pack you bags, you leave tonight,"          

She shudders in shock and then anger alights her body. "AIDEN! YOU STUPID MUTT! HOW DARE YOU TELL YOUR  LUNA WHAT YOU WILL DO! I OWN YOU ALL! YOU WILL MARRY NICKY AND YOUR LITTLE DISRACTION WILL BE THE FIRST THING TO GO! SHE WAS DEAD ONCE< AND SHE SHALL BE AGAIN!", she screamed before she turned into her wolf.

Vixen switches as fast as the human eye can blink. Mother runs at her, but Vixen is a skilled fighter. She jumps onto her back and forces them both to roll. Teeth and the smell of blood fill the air. I too, turn into my large white wolf and enter the battle. Mother is forced into a corner, covered in blood and whining in pain. Her brown fur sticks up in clumps, matted with blood. Vixen covers the left and I cover the right.

The people around us waited for her blood to spill. They were blood hungry, and they hated her. You could feel each one chanting "DOWN WITH THE BLOODY BIGHEAD!" This was my chance to rid myself of the witch. It would be so easy to grab ahold of her throat and rip it out. She was helpless and weak, easy prey.

My wolf was begging to be released, to taste the blood of the monster that tried to hurt our mate. We had been waiting for this moment, our chance at vengeance. My God, it was so tempting to hear her cries on agony when she died. My claws begged to carve into her flesh, and to feel her blood oozing out of the wound.

Vixen waited for me to give the signal to pounce. In my heart, I was happy to kill her. But in the end I relented. I couldn't kill her, her blood would remain on my soul for the rest of my life. Was I ready to kill in cold blood?

In wolf form, I growled for Vixen to back off. She turned her icy blue eyes on me with confusion. They asked what I was doing. I shook my and motioned for her to back off. Slowly and still growling,  she backed into the crowd and seemed to vanish. Alone, I face my mother. Her body shook with pain and fear. She was left to my decision and she knew it.

Taking a deep breath, I switched back to my human form. A member of the pack, Marcus, ran to get me a shirt and gave it to me. I nodded my thanks and put it on.

"You, Demona Kelly Damon and George Nickson Damon, last Luna and Alpha of the pack, are now banished from this pack and territory. If you are seen again here, you will be killed on sight. I, Alpha, Aiden Benson Damon, order you to leave and never return. Take your mate and go. You have until midnight to be gone.", I demanded. Mother hunkered away in shame, and ran outside.

Hopefully that was the last time I would ever see her again. The rest of the pack, bowed to me and cheered.

The tyrant was gone.

Or was she?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Vote and Comment! Will she stay gone or will she return? Find out later. <3 :D