Ch.20 Time To Go

Aiden's P.O.V.

"........I need your love,

I need your time,

When everything's wrong,

You make it right,

I feel so high,

I go alive,

I need to be free with you tonight....."

-Lyrics to I Need You Love by Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding

I awoke happy and content in basking in her warmth. Last night, I never got to say I was sorry, but I will make it up to her for the rest of my days. I promise her that I will never try to force her into doing anything that she doesn't want to do. The beauty in my arms sighs in her sleep, transfixing me with cuteness. I used to never find greatness in the simple things, but now since I met Vixen, my life has turned upside-down. She is my worrier angel.

Vixen turned so she was snuggled more into my chest. A smile upturned my lips at that moment, for she to enjoyed my closeness. With unfocused and fluttering eyes, she looked at me from her newly opened lids. Grumbling, she sat up on the bed and stretched. Vixen didn't notice me until she reached to grab the discarded cover.

Quicker than you could say Oreos, she was turning toward me. I wasn't her to scream bloody murder. It was so loud, I had to cover my ears with a pillow. Damn, that girl could shatter glass.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM? OUT, YOU ARE BANISHED! SOMEONE CALL THE COPS, I HAVE AN INTRODER IN MY ROOM!", she yelled standing up.

"Calm down, love. You're not in your room, we are in the quest bedroom. Don't you remember the whole "run for your lives" thing you pulled with Marcus?", I asked with my hands up in a sign of surrender.

"Wait......Oh holly.......I spent the night here with you? NO, I'm not suppose to talk to you. Shoot I doing that right now! Shut up Vixen!", she yelled at herself.

I was laughing at her self scolding, and so Vixen through a pillow at my head. Feathers exploded in my face causing Vixen to fall to the floor laughing. She had officially started war.

I grabbed the closest pillows next to me and smacked her with them. I started to ran through the hose shouting, "Catch me if you can!"

She grabbed two different ones and ran after me with a war cry. Feathers stuck to both our heads and we probably looked crazy, but I couldn't care less. She was fast, but I knew the house like the back of my hand. I hit her three time more using sneak attacks, but she got some blows in too. By the end of our pillow fight, feathers covered everything in the house and we had tears running down our faces from laughing so hard.

It was a moment I would never forget.

Vixen's P.O.V.

I still haven't forgiven Aiden for what he tried to do, but I can't help having fun with him. I got him five times with my pillows, but the little booger got me a few times. Feathers stuck in his hair, making him look like a crazy nut. He slowly ran his hand through my messy hair. The gesture was sweet, for he looked into my eyes the whole time.

I was so caught in the moment that I didn't notice we had an audience. Some of the pack members looked at us with "AWWWWW" expressions and stopped what the were doing. We continued to look into each others eyes, the noise around us distant. At that moment I wanted to kiss him so bad, but something strange hit me like a brick.

I was pushed into a vision that I would never be able to forget.

Aiden's P.O.V.

Everything was perfect, until Vixen collapsed. I fell to the floor, and shook her calling her name. She was unconscious and unresponsive. I tried everything to make her beautiful eyes I had been looking into only moments ago. I yelled to a pack member to get the pack doctor, and get him fast.

The random girl rushed out of the room, and so I picked her up in my arms. I ran to my bedroom, she would be safe here with me. I stretched her out on the bed. Vixen thrashed and was burning up with fever, but I didn't know what to do. She was fine one minute, and then in the next falling onto the floor. I was so scared, for what was going on?

I gripped her hand in mine, wishing that it would give us both strength. The doctor ran into the room panting with heave breath.

"HELP HER! FIND OUT WHAT'S WRONG!", I yelled at him, panic etched in my voice.

Dr. Benson ran around her touching her body, checking her pulse. Silent tears welled up in my eyes, but I didn't let them fall. I have to be brave for Vixen. The doctor stood puzzled at what was going on. He was at a loss at what was wrong with her.

In anger, I yelled for him to get out and leave us. He bowed his head and left. I grabbed her around the waist and snuggled her close, even through the thrashing. I refuse to let her go.

What was happening to her?

Vixen's P.O.V.

The space around me was dark, filled with the eerie cries of the dead. I couldn't see anything, but it was like I could feel someone near me. I spun in a circle, trying to see what was breathing on my neck. Fear gripped my heart, for a skeleton hand burst into my vision reaching out to grab me face.

It grabbed my hair and pulled me into another place that looked like an old tomb. In the center, a huge coffin sat, bond by metal chains. I walked forward and read the inscription engraved on the top.

"Death lays in this, for it is never to see the light again. Beware the evil that rests here in the tomb of the Lycan king."

I was shocked, for here I was, standing in the place that I would have to kill the very beast that lay in this tomb. I started to walk back wards, but the coffin started to shake. Blood red light, glowed from the cracks. It was moving so violently that the whole thing fell to the floor.

The ancient metal chains, groaned and rattled. The whole room shook with power, dust reigned from the ceiling. I tried to cover my head as the debris, for the beast in the tomb was rising. The chains broke apart, pieces flying all around the room. The top flew off, and a dark figure arose. Its glowing red eyes, showed power great enough to destroy the gods.

"Vixen, you shall release me from this prison. Your blood will mark the start of the extinction of the werewolf race. We are the Lycan, we are strong", it said in a voice that could command an arm. This glowing figure was easily twenty-foot tall, and was smart. This creator would try to kill us all, starting with me.

"Lycan king, I dare say that you are greatly mistaken. I will never let your rule come to pass", I said in the darkness. The wind that was calm before, blew like something out of a hurricane. The beast threw back his head and laughed, the sound filled with a mixture of pure evil, amusement, and mockery.

"Vixen, you are nothing, but one of the cursed. You will awaken me from me slumber, for you can not fight Fate.", it said. It's voice shook the room again.

I yelled over the wind," Over my dead body!"

The figure surrounded in red light, Grabbed me around the middle and threw me at the wall. My head made a solid CRACK, and my nose started to bleed.

I managed to pick myself up and looked into the glowing red eyes of the Lycan king.

He raised his hand to kill me, but a glowing pillar of rainbow swirling light stopped him. In this light, the wolf goddess stood. Her soft silver hair, blew in the violent wind. In robes of green, she lifted a signal hand toward him. The Lycan king, screamed and was forced back into his coffin once again. The top and chains few back, so that it looked like nothing had happened or been disturbed. The goddess walked over to face me. Her glowing yellow eyes pierced straight to my soul.

"It is time, daughter. Leave Aiden's home and begin your path chosen by Destiny. You are strong, and he is kind. Remember to not trust anyone, but your mate. For will be persuaded to go the wrong path. Listen to your heart, it knows what to do", She said, surrounded by lights the color of a rainbow. She ran a soft hand against my check and kissed my forehead.

She whispered something and I was sent back to my body.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Vote and Comment! I love to hear the options of my readers. :D