Ch.15 Only One

Aiden's P.O.V.

" Cause Every time we touch,

I get this feeling,

And every time we kiss,

I swear I could fly....."

                                             -Lyric to Every Time We Touch by Cascada

I clung to her cold hand, praying for a miracle. Tears of sorrow rolled down my checks, and yet I could not force myself to brush them away. I will not let her go. Suddenly, her body jerked away from me. 

THUMP! ..........THUMP!

Her heart beating, startled me so bad I fell backward and flipped onto the floor. In my rush, I abandoned the discarded chair and rushed to her side. Her body started to get its color back, no longer did she smell like death. How could this be?!

Then, her glowing purple eyes opened, and my life felt like it was frozen at that very moment. My love was alive. VIXEN WAS ALIVE! MY LOVE YET NOT LEAVE ME! I pulled her into my arms and vowed never to let her go. Thank you wolf goddess, for you have saved this Alpha! My heart was filled with indescribable happiness, and this time happy tears filled my eyes.

"Aiden, we have work to do. You must come with me on this adventure. I heard my mother, Aiden, and she gave me a quest. We must leave for the Himalayas, for there we shall find a ancient weapon that can kill the Lycan king. Aiden we have to- ", but was interrupted by my kiss.

When I touched her lips, a million sparks felt like they ignited our lips. A small gasp escaped her, but I blocked the sound out with a growl of my own. Her lips were smooth like honey and molded easily against mine. Her mouth tasted like cinnamon and spice. We moved in sync, trying to make it last forever. Her arms snaked their way around my neck, and mine around her lower back. The kiss started to get heated with our passion. Nothing could compare to how this felt. I was on cloud-nine, and so was my wolf. He howled like never before, for it came from his very soul.

She started to pull away, but I held her flush against me. I couldn't get enough of this moment, with her in my arms safe and loved. Reluctantly, my mind reasoned with me that she wasn't ready for this. That this was going much to deep for Vixen. I pulled away gasping for air, sounding like a dieing man. God, I can't wait to that again.

Her eyes looked unfocused and her checks were flushed. She to looked ready to pounce on me again, but had to use all her will power to not do it. A smug smile crept onto my lips, damn I was a good kisser.  

"Aiden", was all she could manage whisper.

Vixen's P.O. V. 

OH MY GOD! He just kissed me and I loved it. His lips left me breathless, and those sparks didn't help either. Afterward, when I looked into his eyes, they seemed to shine like silver coins. Happiness, relief, regret, passion, love........all for me. My heart clenched with longing, for I wanted to relive that moment over and over again. Darn that boy!

To my udder embarrassment, a smug smile form on his face. I wanted to smack that smile off his perfect, incredible, charming face. But all I could do was whisper "Aiden", it was breathy and made me sound like a girl with a horrible crush. MY GOD, I WAS ACTING LIKE A TEENAGE GIRL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

For once in my life, I was officially freaked out. I have never been this weird, help me lord! Wait what was I saying earlier?

"Aiden, you need to listen up. This girl (pointed to myself), needs to save the werewolf race before Mr. Lycan bad-butt king, awakens. Now the only way he can awaken is by my blood. You up to speed?", I ask.

His face is totally confused and that frustrated me. Here I was, trying to tell him how I was going to save the world and he wasn't even understanding what I was saying. It was like I was talking  Spanish when he only spoke English. Angry, I whapped him on the head.

"What was that for", he complained.

"For not listening. I am trying to tell you we got somewhere to be. So get packed and lets get a move on,", I say getting out of the....... coffin?! 

"Whoa, why am I in a coffin? Last thing I remember, I was lying on the ground.", I asked alarmed. So, he gave me the sort version of what happened in the last two weeks. I couldn't believe it, I really was dead. After that, I tried to catch him up to speed for the second time. Finally comprehension dawned.   

"So, let me get this straight. You spoke to your deceased mother, she gave you a quest to get this ancient sword, so we have to go to the Himalayas, and then later kill the sleeping Lycan king so we don't all become dog food?! Are you crazy! Whoa, should have given me a warning that you planed to get me killed, but .......okay I'll do it. I wouldn't allow for you to leave my side again.", he said.

I was surprised, he was willing to risk his life to help me. It was sweet, but that kind of thinking was dumb. Stupid even. Aiden wasn't used to living alone in the cruel world, but he was used to hate. His pack, wasn't worth his time, but it was his birth right and responsibility. I didn't know how the pack would react when they learned I was to be the new Luna, or how his mother would stop me. Later I can worry about that. Right now, I have a world to save.

Watch out.

Here we come.

________________________________________________________________________

Vote and Comment! Let their adventure begin. :D