Ch. 27 (last chapter)

Unknown P.O.V.

My steps echoed in going down the stairs. The place was freezing, and ice clung to the walls. Why a guy would be buried down here, I have no idea, but they sure liked there privacy. I has taken a week for me to get up here. The whole time I was freezing my butt off.

As I went further down inside the dark pit, it started to get warmer. It was all dirt now, with torches lining the entrance to the King's tomb. It was creepy that the fire was blue, but would then turn red when you were talking to master. Fear clawed it way to the back of my throat. Master was not going to be happy when he finds out that I let that whore escape us. We did get the boy, but we didn't have time for the other one.

Cops were starting to swarm the building, the chance of getting caught was high. I fear that my head will be on a platter this time. Chills go up my spine thinking about what happened to the last guy that told him bad news. No that mess was hard to clean up. Even if he is dead, the King will not stand for failure.

As I enter, his tomb comes into view. The coffin was huge, reaching about 13ft. wide and 15ft. long. It lay on a giant slab of rock, and had thick chains rapped around it. The chains has long since rusted, but their locks have been fused with magic, making them unbreakable. For over a thousand years, he has been trapped in this place. For over a thousand years, has he been searching for the destined one's blood.

I walked up to the coffin, and pressed my hand against the inscription.

"Arise, great king!" I shouted, my voice echoing through the chamber. The room started to shake, the coffin screeching. A ghostly wisp of an image arose over it, a beast with sharp claws and red glowing eyes.

The King laughed, a sound pure evil. Flexing his massive hands and letting lose a howl that made me shrink back in fear. I didn't want to be a traitor to my kind, but I didn't have a chose. It was either this or the death of my sister.

"Oh, how good it is to be free! Now, I want to know how it went. Speak, or let your tongue be torn out." , His voice was a growl. I don't know how it is possible for these things to speak. They have a snout for heaven sakes, but when they do it comes out weird. For the king though, he can talk like any normal person.

"My lord", I bowed.

"Well, SPEAK!", he screamed.

"My lord, we were able to capture the boy, the girl wasn't apprehended. Cops got there before we could make a clear break.", I said, my eyes looking down at the floor. The beast's eyes show many cruel and twisted things. I dared not look at them, for fear I would see my own nightmares.

"NO! I need the girl, not her sniveling mate! You have failed! .......Wait, I might be able to fix this. Oh, yes. Vixen will come after him, and the only way to keep him alive will be to sacrifice herself for him. Yes, will be the bait. I want the girl. She shall be mine!" He said. an evil smile on his face.

I nodded, and started to walk out, but a force pulled me back.

"You dare leave!", he screamed. The invisible force wound its way around my throat. Slowly, it choked me. Air could not fill me desperate lungs.

"Fool, now you shall pay.", The king laughed.

The darkness pulled me under, for the last thing I could hear in the dark was his laugh.

The Lycan King's mockery.

The beast that would kill us all......

END OF PART ONE

____________________________________________________________________

Vote and Comment! This is the end of part one. I hoped you all like it! :D