Ch.5 (part two) Do You Have A Name

Vixen's P.O.V.

".....The sun goes down,

The stars come out,

And all I comes is here and now,

My universe will never be the same,

I'm glad you came..."

-Lyrics to Glad You Came by The Wanted

When the door opened, I saw the face of a god. Gray eyes wide with surprise and black hair falling over them. I have a feddish for pretty eyes, but now, this boy had the most gorgeous I had ever seen. Them seemed to glow with his emotions.

We stood there in shock for several moments just studying each other. It was like we were the only ones in the universe, and I loved every minute of it.

MATE, MATE!, screamed my wolf in my head. Oh shoot, I forgot I was still in wolf form. What does he think of me; a bloody rogue dirtying his door step.

Our Mate would never think that. Just watch........1

His eyes caught the blood staining my coat, causing his face to twitch with anger.

2.......

His hands turned into fists and his eyes started to turn fully black.

3!, screamed my wolf.

My mate let lose a terrifying roar and threw me over his shoulder. Regardless of my blood covering his shirt, he ran up the stairs to what I suspect was his bedroom. Gently, he stretched my injured form out on the bed and started petting my fur. His caresses felt so good. Light, but letting me know he cared.

"Mate," He whispered, "Me name is Aiden. Who hurt you, you will be sure they pay?!"

Whimpering, I pushed myself closer to Aiden so I could look into the eyes of my new protector. They were filled with deep concern and love. Wait....Love? How can he love me; a rogue he doesn't even know. All people are the same; one moment they love you, the next the stab you in the back.

Rolling over, I turn away so Aiden can't see the beginning of tears in my eyes. My father once looked at my mother like that, but then he later killed her. I once had a family, but now they are gone. They left me alone, to face the cruelness of the world at the age of five. I will never let others into my heart, for if I do they will only hurt me later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiden's P.O.V.

I finally found her. Her wolf eyes a stunning blue, and coat matted in blood. Idiots, when I learn who hurt my mate, I promise to make them suffer.

In mind I yell, "I need the pack doctor! NOW!"

"Coming, Alpha." was her reply.

Running through her fur is the most amazing in the world. Its thick, but even softer than silk. In my head, my wolf purrs and is rolling around in joy.

Mate! We found our Mate!, he screams in my head.

Isn't she love?, I ask.

MINE!, he growls.

Yes, she will be., I answer.

Suddenly, she turns away from us. A small whimper escapes, my wolf.

Does she not like us? What did we do wrong?, I ask him.

It's not us, Aiden. Her wolf feels deep sadness, but it isn't towards us. , he says, quietly.

All I can feel is anger. How hurt he so bad? When I find them, I will rip them to shreds. No one is allowed to hurt her. She is MINE!