Ch.21 Trip or Mini Vacation?

Vixen's P.O.V.

"... Here and we go back,

This is the moment,

Tonight is the night,

will fight till its over so we put our hands up,

Like the ceiling can't hold us,

Like the ceiling can't hold us......."

-Lyrics to Can't Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

I cam back to my body in a vortex of light. I could fell Aiden holding me in his warm embrace, but it was to hard to open my eyes. On my lips I could feel a coppery smelling liquid drip down form my nose.......a nose bleed? I forced my eyes to open, and was blinded by the light. I shut them again, but Aiden saw them open.

"Vixen, are you okay?" , he asked, relief filling his voice.

I groaned and covered my closed eyes with my hand.

"Too bright. My god, I feel like I got ran over with a tank, over and over again. Ya, I'm not dead. Good to know, huh?", I mumbled.

Aiden hugged my more fiercely in a bear hug. Tears slipped from his eyes and he was mumbling things around, "Oh, thank you god" and "I'm going to kill her for scaring me like that again".

"Aiden, can't....breath. Need......Air....To ...Live", I said, trying to get air into my lungs.

"Oh, sorry. But don't do that to me again! This makes twice and you better start explaining.", he said looking into my eyes. He got up and got me a tissue for my nose and then came back to snuggle with me.

I giggled and told him about everything that happened that happened. Like when the Lycan arose from the coffin, how he threw me into a wall, (Aiden didn't like that one bit), and the wolf goddess message. Afterward he looked at me and said, " We better go then.''

He scoped me up in his arms and threw me over his shoulder, even though I hit him repeatedly in the back. He ran around the room packing his stuff, not caring I was getting dizzy. Once, I "accidently" smacked him in the butt. In return, Aiden picked his travel beg and ran out of the room. He sped us down the stair and into the living room. Aiden told every one that there was going to be a pack meeting.

I blushed at how his hand "accidently" kept brushing my legs. I hit him some ore, but he didn't let my down. When the crowd gathered, he held me over his shoulder for the entire thing. Marcus waved to me and I growled at him. This was getting on ,my nerves, the whole pack was getting a great view of my butt and Aiden, I could tell, was getting a kick at my aggravation.

"Okay, thank you all for coming at such a short notice, but we are leaving to go to the Himalayas." The crowd gasped but quickly explained the reason behind the trip. I, of course made some comments, but was ignored. When the meeting was done and Aiden got us back upstairs to his room, then did he put me down.

"WHAT THE HELL, AIDEN!", I yelled at him, before I fell face-first on the bed. Aiden laughed and grabbed and extra bag for me. He helped me pack my bag and the we called the airport.

Aiden and I ran out the front door, but we had no idea we were being fallowed....

**************************************************************

(on the plane) Vixen's P.O.V.

I was sitting by Aiden in First class. I had never been on a plan before, but Aiden promised we were not going to die. I gripped the arm rest for dear life, when the plane started to go down the runway. Once in the air, it was better. My eyes were glowed to the clouds as they passed us. They were so fluffy, I just wanted to take a nap on one. I could feel Aiden's eyes looking at me in amusement.

I turned back around, and Aiden was looking straight ahead.

I asked," Aiden, when do you arrive there?"

"Oh, ummm.....I think its about a twelve hour trip. I guess this is going to be like a mini- vacation for us. Though we do kind of have to save the world. Who knows, maybe we might get to spend more time together. "Aiden said, not looking at me.

Deep down, I was worried for Aden. He was leaving his pack in the hands of his second in command, and I already hated the dude. I wish I could see what he was thinking, but it probably wouldn't of made a difference.

Aiden's P.O.V.

I didn't look at Vixen for fear she would see the worry in my eyes. I didn't want to leave my

pack, for I had just gotten it. I was also worried about vixen, though she didn't really need it. She was strong and brave, while was nothing. I didn't what to just slow her down, this was important.

I love watching the few moments of innocents, she has. Earlier when she was looking at the clouds, I watch the look of wonder on her face. Its hard to believe she is the same women that killed two Lycan, one she cut its head clean off.

I looked at Vixen looking out the window again and smiled.

I love her and nothing will separate us again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment! :D