Ch.6

Picture of Aiden's Mother on the side---------------------------------------------------------->

Vixen's P.O.V.

"....We aint perfect,

but that's alright,

Love us, Or hate us,

Nothing can brake us,

Better believe us,

Times they are a changin' tonight...."

-Lyrics to Warrior by Ke$ha

I was injured and covered in blood. The very smell of it made my stomach turn. Opening my eyes, the memories came rushing back to me. The monster, the fight, being carried in here by Aiden. My mate; Aiden. A smile curled on my lips at the very word; I have a mate, one that cares about us. My heart had been crushed after the death of my mother, but now was I willing to let someone help me pick up the pieces?

Sitting up, I used the power of my blood and wolf to heal. My broken bones snapped back into place, my minor cuts sealed over, my leg repaired the missing chunk of flesh, and the damage down to my back was back to its original state.

Looking down, I noticed my clothes were gone; replaced by a pair of boxers and a big t-shirt. These must be Aiden's. Grabbing my sheave, I take a deep whiff. It had Aiden's scent all over it; a mixture between ginger and mint. My wolf was so excited; after being alone for so long she would have some one to love.

Standing took a lot of effort, but I managed to brace my self with his dresser. I opened the door to the room and stepped out. A long staircase lead down to the bottom floor of the house. From here, I could hear the sound of voices, yelling and angry.

"-this...Mutt , to be Luna!", screamed a female voice. Creeping down the stairs, I come across Aiden doing the unthinkable. My mate has an older women by the throat; her nails frantically scratching at his hand for release.

"Aiden, let her go,", I say, simply. . Detaching his hand from her throat, he turns to looks at me. Awe shows in his eyes, along with fierce admiration. Aiden's eyes are beautiful; gray orbs shining in the light.

Looking back over to the women, I see the fear in her eyes. I have no doubt she was the one that called me a mutt; her exasperation leaves no room for innocence. Slowly, I make my way to her. Power courses through my veins, the effect is obvious. The members of the pack part, so I can get through will out issue.

I stand before her, a women who called me a mutt. Her lips painted bright red, and her dress revealing way to much skin.

"What is your name and rank?", I ask.

"None of you business, Rogue!", she says in disgust. She tries to look brave, but I can see that its just a show. Deep down, she is scarred sh*tless.

"Answer the question.", I growl. My wolf is on the verge of coming out. I'm sure that my eyes are the same color of my wolf's.

She gulps and replies, "I'm Aiden's mother and Luna!"

"Thank you. Now repeat what you just said about me being a mutt.,", I say.

"I don't know what you are talking about.", Aiden's mom answers. She turns her nose up at me in clear disapproval.

Letting my wolf take over, I yell, "YOU WILL RESPECT ME OR FACE THE CONSIQUENCES!LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN, I DARE YOU! YOUR BLOOD WILL COVER THE FLOOR AND THEN SOME!"

My claws are out along with my extra long canines. A growl of unspeakable anger comes from deep inside my chest. Fur sprouts from underneath my skin. In the blink of an eye, I am standing in the center of the room as a beast.

Growling, I spring and hit Aiden's mom full force. Instantly, she turns into a wolf, too. Her coat is a dark chocolate color; I fear it will be covered in blood soon. She meets me in mid-air, but I am more powerful. Twice her size, I quickly have her pinned. She growls and rakes her own claws along me sensitive underbelly. Blood coats the floor, its smell making me even more angry. Growling, I sink my teeth in her shoulder. She howls in agony and the pack is instantly on me. Some of the members grab at my neck, but their struggles are in vain. I will not back down from putting this Queen of Sheba in her place!

Somehow, she is able to wiggle out of my hold. We circle each other, the members of the pack forming a circle around us. She exposes her fangs, sharp and lethal. Growling, I do the same, but this time she charges me. Running at me full force, she grabs my ear. Yelping, I jerk away from the attack and swipe my claws against her face. My claws strike true, and bloody, red marks run over her eye.

How dare you attack me!, she screams.

You need to be taught a lesson, I say, licking her blood from my teeth, and that lesson starts now! Beware the rath of Vixen; the fighter rogue!

Springing on her back, I clamp my teeth into the nap of her neck. Instantly, she goes limp, but I'm not through with her yet. Shacking her back and forth, I dig my teeth deep into her flesh. She yelps, but she can't get loose from my hold. Aiden rushes to my side, Yelling at me to let go. His cries fall of deaf ears. All I can see is red.

She will die.......

____________________________________________________________________________

Find out more by Voting and Commenting. Will she die or will Aiden save his mother; the women he hates the most? Need your opinion!

SoapBubblePrincess