Ch.14 Madness

Aiden's P.O.V. (Two weeks after finding Vixen's body)

Picture of Vixen on the side (change eye color to glowing purple- aka cover) --------------->

"I have died every day waiting for you,

darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years,

I'll love you for a thousand more,

and all along I believed that I would find you,

Time has brought your heart to me,

and I have loved you for a thousand years,

I'll love you for a thousand more...."

-Lyrics to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

Tears never seemed to stop falling down my checks. Here I was sitting by Vixen's coffin, like I did every day. I wouldn't let any one touch her since the pack doctor declared her dead. She lay in a silver coffin, that was made for her a week ago. I clutched her cold hand and sobbed uncontrollably, for she was now dead. Why did this have to happen to her? She did nothing to deserve this. By god, she was my everything!

My wolf and I have been a mess; I get little sleep and refuse to eat. For my wolf, he cries at night and remains silent. Both our hearts are now shattered. My pack thinks that the loss of her has driven me to the point of madness, but still my mother plans for me to marry Nicky. Is she serious, could she be that heartless? I just lost my true mate, and she thinks I will get over it! I WILL NOT marry that stupid mutt!

My grip on her hand tightens with every violent thought that crosses my mind. So many plans, to ride myself of her. She many be Luna, but she is nothing to me. When I think of that night, when I found Vixen face-first on the ground, I start to sob harder. It was my fault that she died, for if I had run faster she could of survived. I look over at her from, blurry eyes.

Her mane of fire lays in different sections on the silk pillow, and she has a face of angels. Even in death, she is , but a goddess among unworthy mortals. Lips of red, yet not fade and love for her that I share, yet not end. For we shall one day bask in the glory of our love, for I will find a way. Deep down, I want to die too. I would give anything in the world to just see her smile or laugh.

As the days go by, I push closer to being with her in heaven. Who would need me anyway, a pack that is run by a dictator and a Alpha that is her puppy? I think not. I'm so lost. I can't live life without her by my side. So I sit their and wait for a miracle and pray. I pray every day that the wolf goddess will hear my cries.

I must be brave, for that is what Vixen would want. My breath comes in ragged breaths, please help her. I would do anything to be with her again.

So I sit there.

I will not leave her side.

My heart brakes into even smaller pieces,

she is gone.....

***********************************************

Vixen's P.O.V.

I was a wonderer in a world of darkness and guilt. I had killed my father, trying to protect my mother from dieing, and yet she did anyway. I had sinned and sinned, all that blood on my hands. Maybe I did deserve to be here, in a place that tortured me with my inner demons. I was a killer, that will never change. All I did in life was destroy, never did I succeed in saving the people I loved. I was so pathetic.

Then with a sudden flash, the darkness was cracked with brightness. The pieces fell to the ground around me. Each crack got bigger and bigger, destroying the darkness, until I stood in a light so bright I was blind. I raised my hands to block the glow, but it was useless. For it went on for miles of blinding brilliance.

"Stop this. Don't hate yourself because of things that could not be changed. It was fate, my love. I thought that I taught you better than this,", came a voice. It was so firmiller, yet I could not recognize it.

"Who are you?", I yelled into the unforgiving light.

"Oh, my love, have you forgotten me so easily? Child, you know who I am in your heart. Try listen 'in to it. ,", the female voice said again.

I was puzzled. It couldn't be, she was dead. But could it be......

"Mother! How....but you are dead!", I yelled into the light.

Her giggle drifted into the air. " Honey, I been dead for what seems forever. God, that makes me sound so old. Oh, I was given a message to give you by the wolf goddess. And I quote, " You are the only one that can stop the Lycan king. The only way to save the werewolf race, is to kill him before he awakens, but it isn't easy. The wielder must be one of the Cursed, and must be willing to make great sacrifices. There is a ancient sword on the Himalaya mountains, that is guarded by magic. Use your gifts Vixen, this is the will of fate. The Lykens have sent their best to get your blood, make sure you protect each other. He is waiting for you." Don't know what is in store for you, but you're go' in back to the world of the living .", she says.

"Mother, oh mother, the daughter you look upon is now a shell. I kill, but don't rebuild. Why me mother? I am nothing, but a mistake,", I whisper.

The space around me get warmer, as if I am being rapped in a hug.

"Baby, we love you. Your father told me to tell you that you shouldn't fell sorry about the past. You can't change it, and now its time to move on. Let go of the guilt. Be with your mate. He loves you very much. We love you, baby. We will always love you......" , her voice drifts into silence.

"MOTHER, you are with father? How can I, when I did that to him? MOTHER!", I scream. Her voice is gone, and soon I'm being pulled into a black hole. It's winds so strong, I have no chance at resisting.

THUMP! A pain erupts in my chest. Thump!

My lungs scream for air, and I fight to pull air in. My breaths are gasps and I feel pain all over my body.

When I open my eyes, I come to look upon stormy gray ones.

Aiden, my love.

I live once more.

_______________________________________________________________________________

She lived! YA! Now, get ready for romance and the adventure of a life time. Vote and comment! Oh, got any names for the weapon or the type it should be? Share what you think. Remember that she is great at the sword and bow and arrow.

-SoapBubblePrincess