Ch.2 Fight like a Man

Vixen's P.O.V.

 "..I used to rule the world,

 See it rise when I gave the word,

  Now in the morning I sleep alone,

  Sweep the streets that I used to own..."

                                                         - lyrics to Viva La Vida by Coldplay

*Be warned. This part is a little messy!*

One....Two.....Three! I run as fast as I can and rump over my waterfall. Yes, I have a waterfall in my forest; cool, clean, and most important beautiful. This place is my home; its little nooks and crannies are my hide-a-ways. After my parents died, I was left with nothing, but the pain of what I had lost. The green trees, the warm, summer wind on my face, and the animals are my family. Nothing can ever come close.    

SPLASH!

I hit the water with a loud plash, and go under 11ft. of water. My eyes are open, a I can make out things under water. A lone fish swims by, his fin brush my arm. It  is so quiet and peaceful down here.

At the bottom, a purple stone glitters and catches the sunlight of above. Reaching down, I pick it up and obey my now screaming lung that crave air. Pushing off a rock a plunge to the surface. My head pops out first and I breath the deep smell of my forest.

It rivers are deep, its land a new hope for an out cast like. I have not been in the human world since my families death, I wonder what it looks like? Are its street made of unending black like I used to see as a child, are the houses glowing brightly in the dark, as if they are lightning bugs in the summer?

 I know many things about the life of a rogue, but what I lack is of the feeling of being loved. My sword is sharp, my arrows strong, but my heart is no longer there. I lost it in the mess of my complicated life.

Climbing out of the water, I lay on a near by rock facing the sun. Looking down, I touch the smooth texture of this stone. How many years did the Earth take to create its beauty? It has seen things  I could not imagine and in that time grown to be a gift of the land. The land I must leave; the land I can't bare to lose.

Close to the river, I hear a rustle in the bushes. I run and put my clothes back on and grab my sword. Its tip shines in the afternoon sun.

"Who dares enter the territory of the Rogue, Vixen?!,", I shout loudly from my position. My eyes search from tree to tree. The slightest sign of movement and I will strike. 

"The evil that seeks your blood. I finally get to meet the fighter rogue. You are not what I expected, oh well, no matter. Your blood will be what leads me to victory!", screams a voice of evil. I have never felt this kind of power; the one that brings goose bumps on my skin.

"Fight like a man, Coward!", I scream. This being is not the normal enemies I fight for a living. No, this is something much older.

"My dear, you are in no position to back talk. You don't want to face god with scars on your soul. Oh wait, you already do. Daddy died because you wanted to protect your mother, but how you failed. You let her die. Your are nothing, but a deserter, little rogue!" , the voice said.

Don't fall for it Vixen. You are strong, don't let him see your hurt.

"Who are you demon! You have no heart, and so I will rip out the little part left in your chest!", I scream.

"Brave in the certain death. I like it;  makes the fight more interesting!", yelled a voice. Out of the forest comes a monster of the likes I have never see.

Standing at 30ft. tall, it is an extremely large Lycan. It walks on its back legs and has the body of a wolf and a man. Its canines protrude out of its snout, dripping with green venom. Its eyes glow yellow and its muscles a clearly visible. What have I got my self into?

"Hello Vixen. I am the keeper of death and your blood will be mine!", it yells before charging at me with outstretched claws.

Fight and this battle, my wolf says, and live another day.

"If you want it, so shall it be!", I scream.

Running toward the massive creator, my sword is firmly grasped in my hand. It roars and raises a clawed hand to make a death blow. I slide underneath its legs to escape the attack. With its lags spread wide, I cut its mane tendons on its feet. My sword cuts through them with a sickening slice. The beast roars and jumps forward. Blood streaks my face and the tip of my sword.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!", the monster screams. Its eyes are now pitch black and hold horrors that would make your pea your pants.

"Bring it on!", I yell back. This time I will let another take what is mine.

Jumping, I land on its massive paw. The beast tries to grab me with its teeth, but I'm to fast. I grab onto its thick fur with a death grip and jump to its back. The creator fight with all its might, but it can shake me. When it bucks, I jump up into the air. My sword is plunged into the place of connection of the head and spine. The beasts howls a strangled cry and sinks and then falls to the ground. Breathing hard, I pull out the sword imbedded in its flesh. Blood stains all the way to its handle. I jump off and take in my handy work. Its wounds are deep and would of killed it in time. I am finished here. My job is done.

I turn around and head back into the forest, that I must leave. I need to move on to different territory. Maybe a place without monsters. My foot steps lead me past my border and to a land I have no ventured to.

This is my destiny. I must embrace it.

 _____________________________________________________________________________             

  Hoped you liked it. Vote and Comment! I need your help! 

She can either:

A) Walks strait into his territory

B) Fight his pack members and then be dragged to the Alpha

C) Runs from the monster and that leads her to their territory

Its your choice: comment and the ending will be decided.