Ch.11 Wish' in for You Back

Vixen's P.O.V.

After talking to Aiden about my past, I just couldn't get the image of my mother's lifeless body laying next to the corpse of my father. I was the reason they both died, the reason they lost their love. If I had just had never been born, or if I was born with different colored eyes.

Its not your fault, Vixen., whispered my wolf.

Yes it is! I should have died. I am nothing but one big mistake!, I yell.

Don't you EVER say that again! You are a piece of me, just like I am a piece of you. We are not going to sit here and whine about what happened to us in the past. We are here for a reason. Your mother knew that., my wolf said with confidence.

That's right. My mother gave her life so I could live. In my heart, I was screaming in agony. Every day that passed was like a dagger being stabbed into my heart. What was I doing to honor her; standing in a little hallway complaining. I was pathetic.

I ran down the front door and out the front door. I would make my mother proud. I would fight for her.

Outside, the moon glowed bright in the ocean of stars surrounding it. In the forest, I could find peace. When I was a sixteen, I would always look at the moon and wonder if she could see what I had become. Not just from the outside, but inside too. Still now, when I see it I dream she can and that she guides me through the rough patches.

When I was little, mom would hold me close and tell me about the constellations; about the Great Bear or Orion's Belt. It was something we could do before bed. My favorite was the story about Pegasus. I loved how its massive wings were spread for flight. I thought that at night it would run across the heavens and sore over the other stars.

Now, I'm just a lone rogue hated by many and love by no one. The only place that could really be indifferent was the shadows of the forest. I could disappear from the eyes of hate and be embraced by the night. I can kill my enemies with a silent swipe of my Katana or sever their ugly heads from their bodies. I hate most other rogues, especially males.

Most just wanted to capture a lone female and use her body. Me, I would be the hero and help the captured escape. That's what I did before that monster decided he wanted to stalk me. Damn beast! Next time, that Lycan' s blood will stain my sword and his head will be my prize.

********************************************************************

Aiden's P.O.V.

When she left, I stayed there on the floor just wishing for her to come back. My wolf was begging for my to go get her and make her trust us. I can't believe she was forced to kill her father and then have her mother die too. Fate was a cruel mistress, and because of it Vixen had to suffer.

Tomorrow I would make her happy. The only problem was that of my mother and Nicky. How would I solve that confrontation? I ran a hand threw my messy hair. I couldn't allow Vixen to leave, but I couldn't force her to stay in a house that hates her. If only they would get to know her.

Wait......I think I've got it! Now I just have to make sure if she's up to it. I got up[ and started to walk down the hallway. Her scent was stale, but I could track it to the front door.

NOOOOO!, yelled my wolf, FIND HER!

I held no disagreement. I would find he for a second time. What was with this girl? Couldn't she just stay put instead of running off all the time. I opened the front door and ran into the shadows of the forest.

__________________________________________________________________________

Vote and comment! Will he find her and where do you think she id going? Find out in the next chapter!