Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"Shut up will you?" I snap. Cameron here won't shut his pie hole. We were trying to prank him, I mixed hair dye and glue together and I'm gonna pour it in his hair. A bit extreme but I got really cold when he poured that water on me plus past pranks. He's gonna get it.

I tiptoe down the hall and do a little roll. "James Bond bitches" I chuckle.

We open his door, hoping it won't squeak.

I do a little motion with 2 finger to signal Cameron to hold him down and I position myself where his head should be. There was no light whatsoever, apparently absolute darkness was easiest for Nash to sleep in.

"Alyssa" Cameron mutters "Sh Cam, you're gonna wake him up"

"Alyssa he's not even here" He says in his normal voice.

"What?! I saw him coming in here about 2 hours ago"

"Well I don't know what to tell you but he's defiantly not here"

"Sure he is"

"No he isn't"

"Then where is he?"

"How would I know"

"I don't know"

"We should turn on the light"

I make my way to to light, careful not to trip on the many things scattered on the floor and flip the switch.

And there it was..

an empty bed. With a note.

I try not to panic, Nash probably just went to a party or something, or he snuck out. But he shouldn't need to sneak out, this is his house.

I run to the bed where a neat note was set.

Dear Cammy,

Hello baby, I miss you so much and I know you miss me too. If you didn't than you would've never showed up at my house while dating that whore. You wanted me. I know it. I remember every word you said to me, "Please take me" You kept saying that over and over again. I can hear your voice every night.

Well anyway, if you're reading this you probably know that your precious Nash is gone. And he isn't coming back any time soon. If you ever want to see him again you better follow these instructions and don't you dare tell the police. My father is the head chief remember? I will hear that you called in and Nash will head to heaven. We don't want that now do we?

Here is what you have to do-

Break up with that bitch

Call this number 3452432345 and tell them that I sent you, they'll come get you and bring you to me.

Bring flowers and diamonds, anything to impress me. I wanna feel like a queen.

If none of these things are completed than say bye bye to Nashy poo.

Lots of Love,

Jade.

OH MY FUCKING LORD

This bitch.

"Babe, what's wrong"

"Um, I don't know if you wanna read this, but its pretty bad"

"What?"

"Jade"

"Shit cakes"

-

I know that this chapter is short as fuck but I swear that the next one will be very very long. Plus what do you think of note Jade left them? Scary enough? I wanted her to come off as a scary ass girlfriend.

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter and please like, comment and share with all your friends.