Hello

She put on the heels, put on the dress, put the address in the GPS. I reached over to press snooze in my phone. Hi, I'm Alyssa Thompson. I'm vine/youtube famous and I live in North Carolina. I have brown hair and brown eyes, I guess you could say I have a pretty fit body since I'm a Victoria's Secret model. I have one step sister, one blood brother, and one step brother. Enough about myself and on we my day. I lay back down and remember the day my best friend of all time left me for California. It has been officially 6 years.

*Flashback*

"Alyssa, please stop crying" Nash pleaded and continued to pack. We were both 11 and he just told me his family was moving to California. "Nash, do you have to go" I say between sniffles, I could see a tear run down his face and he faces me. "If I could stay, I would, Alyssa, you know that." He turned and finished packing. "Nash, will you forget me?" I ask. "I couldn't even I tried" he replies, not making eye contact. He then hugs me one last time, and we cry into each others shoulders.

*End of Flashback*

Me and him text at times but he's usually to busy being also famous and shit like that, I finally get up and head to my bathroom and look in the mirror, I look closely at my reflection and see stained cheeks and puffy eyes. I wash my face and put on some bit of make up. Today was Saturday so all I had to do was make a new video of my youtube channel and edit. "Shit" I forgot to shower first, I'm stupid, I sigh and take off my make up, strip off my pjs and jump in the shower. After that I just reapply my make up and decide to put on a red crop top that says "royal bitch", shorts, and red vans. 

I leave my hair naturally wavy and set up my camera.

Then I smell the most beautiful thing ever, bacon.

I run downstairs and there my mother was, making bacon. "Sup sis" my brother Jordan says looking up from his phone, he's 12 by the way. "Nothin, you wanna go somewhere today?" I ask him, we are really, really close, ever since our step dad and step siblings moved in, he has always been a bit more loving towards me. I told me it was because he didn't want my step sister Alison stealing me away from him. We sometimes have these days where me and him just go out and do a bunch of things together. "Sure" he replies quickly. I chuckle at his eagerness and say "lemme make a video first then we can go somewhere, ok?" "Ok". Then Alison, I call her Ally walks down the stairs and says good morning to us. "Good morning Sissy" she says innocently. I have nothing against Ally, she really was sweet and me and her get along very well, but her and my brother are a whole different story. Jordan glares at her because she used what he usually calls me, sissy. I stomp on his foot under the table and he winces, "what was that for?" He whispers. "Be nice" I say back. We finish our food and I head upstairs.

I decide to do a video with Ally and we do the sibling tag, surprisingly she get most of the questions right.

"Hurry the fuck up!" I yell from the couch, I was now waiting for Jordan to get done. My mom glares at me and says "Alyssa, mind your language" " sorry ma"

Jordan finally runs down the stairs, he was wearing a t-shirt with California on it with somewhat skinny jeans and a SnapBack that I bought for him the other day.

"Nice hat" I say and we head out the door. We get in my range rover. I have at least 3 other cars, I like cars ok? Don't judge. "Where do you wanna go" I ask. "Uhh let's go to the mall, I want a new pair of KD's" I laugh and say "I swear to god, sometimes I think you're a girl stuck in a boy's body" he laughs along with me, "oh and maybe some Starbucks and after that we can go to the beach and look at some hot guys" Jordan says in a girly voice and flopping his hands around. I shake my head and laugh.

*skip the mall trip cause I'm a lazy ass*

I ended up getting Jordan a bunch of items.

- 3 pairs of shoes