Chapter 31

"Wait babe, you're not mad that she said I went to her?" Cam question. I was dreading this moment, I didn't wanna believe it and it being Jade who said it made it harder to believe but even then again I don't even want that doubt in my head. I hated it.

"Well.. I'm assuming it's a lie?" I manage. Please say it's fake, Please say it's fake.

"I'm so sorry"

"Ok"

"Ok? You're ok?" Of fucking course fucking not! I just learned my boyfriend almost cheated on me! But I gotta be chill for Nash. I needed to save him, I am the one who got him in this in the first place.

"Yeah. All I care about right now is getting my best friend back. We can talk later but just know that we are defiantly over and I don't want a cheesy apology or you trying to win me back. I don't need this. Go to bed, we'll break up in the morning." I speed walk to my room next door and as soon as that door closed my heart opened. All the sadness and guilt flew out, in the shape of tears. Tears and tears were running down my face and I didn't want it to stop. I felt so bad about Nash being kidnapped by Cameron's crazy ex, only because I took him from her. I should've listened to him and kept his promise, and now he's paying the price for my mistake. And that mistake did t even turn out good! Cameron fucking cheated on me, not exactly but he tried to.

He tried to get laid, no one asked him, this made me cry even more. Why? Why would he do this? Was I just not good enough? Was I not pretty enough?

"Alyssa" Cameron bangs on my door.

"Get the fuck away from me" I snarl. I've had enough for him.

"Please just let me comfort you, let me hold you tonight. We both need it" I thought about for a bit. True, we both needed it, badly. I could tell from his voice that he has been bawling too.

I slid up the door and unlocked it, then walking to my bed and laid down. The door squeaks open and my bed dips down behind me. 2 warms arms wrap protectively around me and pulled me into a hard chest. I sigh and close my eyes.

"I love you Alyssa" and I fell asleep.

-

-

I shoot up out of bed and run into Nash's room. I just had the worst dream. Nash was kidnapped and Cam cheated on m-

Nash's room was the same, messed up sheets and that horrid note laying there.

My eyes starts to water again as I fall into his bed. It smelled so much like him, mint.

"Alyssa" A familiar voice called, I hated that voice.

"Cameron" I sniff.

"We gotta break up, somewhere she might see, like at the Starbucks she works in"

"That'll be too obvious"

"Fine at apple bees?"

"K"

"Well go get dressed"

I nod and lift myself up and dragged myself to my bedroom. Just legging and a t-shirt was the only thing I could get myself to wear.

"Let's go" I mumble to a red eyed Cameron waiting for me at the end of the stairs.

"Do you wanna talk about it"

"There's nothing to talk about" I snap

"Sure there is"

"Just shut up Cameron!"

"Damn ok.. We're here anyway"

" You know what? Let's just do this right here and now because every moment I spend with you, i wanna blow my head off"

"Fine! Alyssa we are over! I cheated on you. You are worthless and ugly and fat. How could I have ever liked you?" He slams the car door and drives away. That hurt. I didn't think he'd be hat harsh about it, after last night and how bad he looked. Maybe it was all Nash or guilt. But how could he? I loved him.

I stand there, emotionless. Just trying to comprehend everything.

Let's walk home now Alyssa.

As I walk in the door I see Cameron having sex with not one, not two but three fucking girls!!! I gasp and they don't even stop! I run upstairs and again as the door closes my heart opens. I can't believe him! He could've at least waited a bit. At least now I know how much I was worth to him.

Knock knock

"You here to destroy me some more?"

"No.. I just wanted to tell you that they were a great shag, better than anything you could've have given me"

This outraged me.

Flashback

"Alyssa baby, let's have some fun tonight" Cam grabs my butt, we were watching Mulan and apparently he got a little bored.

"Cameron, I um I do t think I'm ready" He must've heard the worry in my voice because his eyes softened and he nodded. It's not my first but I just didn't want this relationship going so fast.

"I'll always wait for you. Whenever you're ready, just tell me. I'll wait and eternity if I have to"

End of Flahback

That why he went to Jade's because I rejected him!

"You said you'd wait!!" I scream

"Well I couldn't! A boy has needs!"

"You're a lying, back stabbing, heartless, cheating son of a-"

He kissed me.