Chapter 22

That night me and Cam decided we were gonna prank him.

What some didn't know is that Nash is absolutely terrified of snakes so we were gonna use that against him.

I went out and bought a fake snake and a real snake, not a poisonous one of course, JC always wanted one so after the prank I was gonna give it to him.

After Nash starts snoring me and Cam tip toed, lol tiptoeing in my Jordan's, ok back the story, we tip toe into Nash's room and put the fake snake on his chest so it's the first thing he sees then we put the real one somehow by his side so when he finds it he'll really freak out. We are evil.

Now you may ask, why all this for just eavesdropping?

I just had this idea one day and I REALLY wanted to do it on Nashy here.

I stare down at a peaceful Nash, will I regret this?

Nahhhhhhhh

I hid my camera and I put my phone on full blast and starting playing Barbie Girl.

Nash slowly opens his eyes but the second he catches sight of the snake he jumps out of his bed, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!?!?" Him jumping out of the bed meant the real snake falling with him. It twirled around his foot and he soon realizes it's real.

Trust me, I have never in my life seen Hamilton Nash Grier run so fast. He ran out the door right into Cam and both of them fell down.

"CAM CAM CAM PLEASE HELP ME HELP ME PLEASE IM BEGGING!!!! SNAKE SNAKE SNAKE SNAKE!!!!!"

By now me and CMA were both on the floor grabbing our stomachs and laughing our guts out.

Mahogany burst out of her room in a bra and short shorts? Ok then.

Ok so she bursts through the door looking horrified but as soon as she sees what's going on she too started laughing.

"Well when you inconsiderate people stop laughing at me, GET THIS FUCKING SNAKE OFF ME" Nash yells frantically.

Mahogany carefully takes the snake off his led and places it in it's cage.

"Now, which one of you bastards came up with this stupid ass fucking shitty plan????"

Mahogany and I point at Cam and he just points at some random space next to him.

"Caspar did it!!" Cam yells like a toddler.

Lol.

-

Hello people of Wattpad!

Here ye Here ye, for all those who loves Nash Grier, I have a suggestion! *cue the terrible horn thingy they always play*

Will we ever meet again by fortheloveofmagcon19 and LA_espinosa.

I am Internet bffs with LA_espinosa and I guarantee that she is very funny, romantic, and has great imaginary!!!

Please check em out and like comment and all that cool shiz!

-
-
-

Please like and comment,
Love you!