Cameron Dallas

I was now waiting for my baggage, and some fans approached me for pictures and autographs. I decided to do a vlog and tell my fans I'm in LA and possibly set up a meet and greet.

*Nash POV* (First one)

I am at the mall now buying stuff for Alyssa's new room. I cannot wait to see my best friend. I missed her so much. "Wait, you said her favorite color is blue, right?" Carter asks, oh I forgot to say, Matthew, Carter, Jack G, Jack J and Hayes were with me. "Yep" I reply and go look at some curtains. We decide on a blue chevron theme, girls like that right?

"That will be 748$" The cashier says ringing up all the items. Damn girls are expensive, but I didn't care, this was my best friend. I gladly handed over my credit card and the others carried the item to the car.

As we got home we immediately started on the room. My meeting was canceled so I had extra time to decorate. Soon we finished, it didn't take too long. We painted her room blue with 2 walls with the chevron pattern. The floor was already a white type of wood so we didn't have to fix that. The bed had a chevron blanket, white pillows and a bunch of decorative pillows, it was placed in the middle of the far wall.

The left wall had a white desk with a iMac, a white vanity, and a white dresser. The right wall had two doors, one leading to the personal bathroom and the other one to the walk-in closet, in between the doors was a a huge mirror imbedded in the wall.

The far wall had the bed in the middle, on each side of the bed were nightstands, on the left side was 4 huge bean bags a blue mat with a big window above it with a great view of the beach, the right was a door leading to the balcony.

On the last wall was a 60 inch Apple TV.

I really went all out on this room. "This girl better be hot" I hear Matthew mutter under his breath "Oh she is" I say and remembered that Alyssa was a VS model. I take out my phone and look up Alyssa Thompson.

-Alyssa Thompson, age- 17

-VS model, her model name is Angel, she is the youngest model ever yet she is one the top angels.

- Vine, Alyssa has a whooping amount of fans, 10.5 million in exact. Between being beautiful and funny, this girl will be at the top in no time.

-Yotube, Alyssa is also very successful on Youtube with 12. 7 million subscribers.

-Twitter, Alyssa has 49.9 followers.

-Being the beautiful self she is, you would presume that she would have a lot of celebrity dates but no, the only celebrity boyfriend she had was Luke Hemmings for the band 5sos.

Damn, Alyssa is way more famous than I was.

How did I not know about her earlier? I go to youtube and search Angel Victoria's Secret and a couple videos popped up. I chose the latest fashion show which was about 3 months ago. Justin Bieber was performing Boyfriend and Alyssa strutted out in a very sexy nighty and lavender angel wings. She spun around and blew a kiss at the camera. I gotta say she was being very very sexy. By now, The guys were also looking over my shoulder watching it.

I could feel their eyes roaming up and down her fit body.

Next, she came out with a very revealing bra and thong, it was some kind of underwater theme. The next themes were Dessert princess, diamonds, winter wonderland, black night, and finally the fantasy bra.

I look at the time and see that it was 12:28. Shit, I was supposed to pick Alyssa up. "I have to go pick her up" I announce and run towards the garage revealing my Ford Focus and start the engine.

*Alyssa POV*

Nash was late, I should've known.

I look at my phone again, 12:27. I get up to throw my trash away but somehow I fell and landed on my booty. I look up and see the most handsome face EVER and I mean ever.

Cameron Dallas.