Chapter 27

Because you know I’m all about that bass ‘bout that bass, no treble

I’m all about that bass ‘bout that bass

I push my phone off my nightstand, HOLY SHIT I pushed my phone off my nightstand!!! I quickly jump out of bed to check if my baby was ok. Good, no cracks, I finally let myself breathe correctly, my phone cracking is literally my biggest fear. I can handle ghosts and zombies but the second I doubt something is gonna hurt my phone I start to freak. Its weird really.

I look at the time, 5:00 UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH I have a photo shoot today. I finally decide to drag myself to the shower and throw myself in. I smile remembering the string of events from yesterday night. 

“Alyssa!!” I hear Nash yell from my room, “I’m in the shower” I yell back. 

“I’m leaving for something ok? We’re going to dinner tonight so if you can come we’d you to” 

“Ok, I’ll try to make it”

“Ok, I’ll text you where”

“KK bye”

“bye” 

I get out and throw on a hoodie and sweatpants, I don’t wanna put on any make up cause they’ll just take it off anyway. I tie my hair into a bun and jog downstairs.

“Wassup” I say, scaring Mahogany who was sitting eating a pile of pancakes.

“Jesus Alyssa!!! You gave me a heart attack” 

“Do we need an ambulance?” I joke

“Yes, I’m dying, please call one” She jokes along with me. We laugh and I attempt to steal a piece of pancake but she just slaps it away. “No, you have a photo shoot today” 

“How’d you know?”

“Cameron, and I think he wants to go with you, he says he doesn't want any boy the put their filthy hands on you”

“Really?”

“Yeah babe, when are we leaving?” Cameron says coming down the stairs.

“Now I guess, I’m driving” I reply grabbing my keys.

“Ok” 

“Bye M” I say and wave bye to Mahogany which is intently looking at her phone, probably at a text from Nash.

“You look beautiful” Cam says as soon as we get into the car.

“Stop being nice, I have no make up on, I probably look like an ogre” I say serious, I appreciate him trying to make me pretty.