I'm not good at forgiveness

That was seriously the hardest thing I've said all day and the biggest lie I've ever said. Cameron's face fell instantly and I'm pretty sure I see and tear escape from his eye.

I stare at him trying so hard not to just hugs him a ms kiss him.

Carter and Gilinsky come stand next to me, Matthew probably filled them in on stuff.

"Let's go to the mall" I announce trying to cheer up to group.

"Leggo!" Johnson yells.

We take separate cars, Hayes, Carter, and Matthew are with me and Hayes sits in the front with me.

"Hey bud"

"Really, Alyssa, I'm 14 not 4, see I have muscles!" He says showing me his 'muscles' but really this kid is fit.

"Where they at doe?!" I say quoting that one vine.

Hayes pouts and crosses his arms, "awh little hayes is crying, I'm kidding Hayes, you're the fittest 14 year old I've ever met"

"Apparently, you haven't met many 14 year olds lately" Carter butts in. Him and Matthew fist bump.

I take one hand of the steering wheel and wrap it around Hayes saying "How dare you hurt my child"

They laugh and Hayes just looks happy, I guess the dude really wanted me to be his ma.

I'm having fun with these guys, I am almost forgetting about Cameron.

We arrive at the mall and I call Mahogany so I can have a girly friend to shop with.

Cameron approaches me and says "Alyssa, I-"

"I trusted you then 5 seconds later you betray me, I really don't think a simple apology is gonna help anything" I interrupt him cause I really didn't want to hear what he had to say.

"I will make it up to you, I swear, just give me another chance, Alyssa don't you get it? I like you!"

"Didn't look like it when you were sucking faces with your girlfriend"

"Ex girlfriend, I broke up with her earlier in the car"

"Oh, and that concerns me how?" God, that hurt.

"Alyssa, what can I do for you to forgive me?"

"Nothing"

"You will forgive and I won't give up until you do"

With that he walks away, Matthew and Johnson both come up to me and loop their arms around mine and drags me into Wet Seal, "cheer up! Let's do some shopping!" Matt says.

Suddenly my phone ring and I check who it was, Mahogany.

"Hello"

"I'm here, where are y'all?"

"Wet seal"

"Ok I'm coming bye"

I hand up and go look at some tees, and Gilinsky comes up to me, "hey Alyssa"

"Hi Jack"

"What you doing?"

"Just sky diving" #sarcasm

"Cool, that shirt would look great on you by the way" he say pointing at the shirt in my hand, it was a blue cropped shirt that says, 'Im just a girl'.

"Thanks, but it's for you!" I say holding it out to him.

Gilinsky was taken by surprise but he still took the shirt, "I wasn't looking for a shirt but this is erm great"

"Let's go try it on then" I lead towards the dressing room, where a man was unlocking the doors, "how many?" He asks

"1" Jack says

The dude looks down at the shirt and says "Dude, you're whipped" and leads him to an empty dressing room.

"Have I seen you before?" The man says coming back, I gotta say he was really hot.

"I don't know"

"Don't you model, or something because you're really beautiful"

"Um, I model for Victoria Secret"

"Oh god, I can't believe I'm talking to a VS model"

"It's really no big deal"

"Of course it is, can I have a picture?"

"Sure"

We take a picture and Gilinsky comes out with the shirt on, this so hilarious, I call the boy over here and apparently Mahogany arrived. We were all on the floor holding our stomachs laughing.

Gilinsky pouts and goes back into the dressing room to change.

I pay for the clothes I want and wait for the others so I decided to go on Twitter.

@Alyssathompsonxoxo

Boy, you better try damn hard to impress me cause I think I like you.

Indirect message to Cameron, perfect!

I'm so surprised that I'm considering to forgive him.

I'm not good at forgiveness.