Guess what!!!???

"Nash, Nash, Nash" I yell hopping down the stairs. "What what what" he says mocking me, he was sitting in the couch scrolling through twitter "guess what?" I say still jumping in excitement "I don't know, you won the lottery" I stopped and stood there "I wish, I'm going somewhere for the summer, guess where" "Alaska" "you suck at this, I'm staying in LA!!!" By then we were both dancing in joy "Alyssa, that's awesome, you could stay with me and Cameron" and that's where I landed it on him "but only if my parents let me go" "way to ruin the moment"I laugh and say "we probably will though, and think about all the collabs I can do, I have to call Kian!"(a/n yes I'm bring O2l into this story) "wait Kian? Like from O2l?" Nash asks. "yep, I met him at an event and we've been good friends ever since"
"Oh"
"Yep, so you wanna go to the carnival now?"
"Yeah, I was wondering what took you so long"
I shake my head and laugh "I'm a girl, idiot"
He laughed with me and said "true, true, who's car so you wanna take"
I look at the ground in embarrassment "I kinda have 4 cars" I say right above a whisper.
"Alyssa, that's so cool, I'm so proud of you, you have to show me all of them" He says excitedly.
"Ok"
We decided on taking my red camaro and I might've been speeding a bit but who cares right? Yolo
Once we get there me and Nash do some games, he wins me a huge panda and when I say huge I mean huge, the thing was bigger than me!!!
"I bet I can beat you at go carts" I say challenging him. He arches an eyebrow, oh how I wished I could do that. "Is that so?" He asks
I starts running towards the go carts but an arm snakes around my waist and pulls me back and Nash starts running. "ah, not fair" I say trying to catch up to Nash.
"Who said I was ever fair" He stuck out his tongue and continued running.
I missed days like this, where me and Nash could just joke around the whole day and spend a bunch of time together.
Nash ends up beating me there but what he doesn't know is that I am really good at racing cars, I'm not even kidding, I have been told so.
He gets in the cart before me and I playfully glare at him resorting to him laughing at me. oohhh I'm gonna beat his ass!!!
As you can tell I'm very competitive.
*skip the race*
"I shall forever be victorious!!!" I boast and stick my tongue out.
"I totally let you win" Nash says quickly
"Haha yeah right, I could see your hands grabbing the wheel like it was gold, you just don't wanna admit I'm better than you" I say jumping around.
Suddenly bunch girls run up to Nash yelling their heads off. "OMG it's really you!!!"
"Nash marry me!!!"
"Nash Grier is here!!!"
"OMG fuck me!!!"
Along with some of my fans,
"OMG Alyssa Thompson"
"You're my inspiration"
"I love you!"
"You're the queen!!!"
After 20 minutes of that fiasco me and Nash finally found each other and hurried to my car and quickly got in.
"Oh my god" I say trying to catch my breath. "It's normal for me" He says, he didn't seem a bit out of breath scratch that even tired. Not that this didn't happen to me, it didn't usually happen here, in North Carolina. Guess more people have their eyes out in LA.
"Wanna go to mcdonalds?" Nash asks
"Yep, we're going to a far one though"
"Why?"
"Because I know if I go to any restaurant with you we will be banned, so it would be better if we went to a far one"
"You know is so well"
*skip car ride*
"Can I have 3 Big Macs with 2 large fries and 2 large drinks?" Nash orders while I go find a seat. The girl behind the counter looked ready to faint.
Lol.
"Big Mac for you and 2 for me, Dr.pepper right?"
"You know me so well"
I scroll through twitter and see that some people tweeted me
"@kianlawley @alyssathompsonxoxo Didn't know you were taken"
"@Jccaylen @alyssathompsonxoxo If he breaks your heart, remember, I'm just a phone call away"
"@camerondallas @alyssathompsonxoxo There's goes my chance"
What did they mean by taken??? I started to dig some more and found a picture of my and Nash at the fair, another one of me and him holding hands because he was helping me out the crowd.
WHAT!?!?
Nash was my best friend not my boyfriend, I just don't feel that towards him, he's my brother.
Soon, Nash got back from getting the drinks and asked me what was going on because I was speed typing, which I only do when I'm mad, sad, or curious.
"Have you checked twitter?" I ask him.
"No not since this morning, why?"
"You should check it"
He grabbed his phone and scrolled a bit, a minute later his eyes widened, "holy shit, eww I would never date you" he says emphasizing the never. Am I really that bad?
"Not that you're not pretty, it's just that you're like a sister and that's just nashty" he quickly babbles.
I nod at him and we both send out a tweet "@alyssathompsonxoxo I not dating anyone, we are just really good friends"
"@nashgrier me and @alyssathompsonxoxo are NOT dating, we're just good friends"
I sigh and we continue eating our food, after a few minutes the awkward moment was over and we just fell back to normal.
We finished our food and and Nash pointed at my phone, I got the hint and started recording. He stood up on a table the table and started yelling "superman to the rescue!" And jump off the table and started "flying" around to this kids. the manager soon came and escorted us out. He knew how we were so we weren't banned. That's good.
We reached my car and looked at each other then we fell in laughter until we couldn't talk. A couple minutes later we finally calmed down only to look a each other again, again with the laughter. What chu know bout me, what, what chu know bout me, what chu know bout me, yeah they say my lipgloss is poppin . Nash's phone was ringing and he answered it.
"Holy shit" "are you fucking kidding me" "Do I have to?" "Why not Wednesday?" "Fine whatever, just try not to burn the whole place down"
He hung up and looked over to me "Cameron, Carter, and Matthew were in me and Cam's apartment and they almost burned the place down, and I need to fly back tomorrow. I'm sorry Alyssa. You are coming to LA right? We can hang out then ok?" Nash explains. I nod but I didn't want him to go, I just got him back.