I will never date you!

Hello my bootyful fluffy unicorns, before I start the story I just wanted to thank you all for reading and voting. It mean SOO much to me, and its such and great feeling to wake up to see that people enjoy what you made. It makes me so happy to wake up and see notifications saying people voted for my story. I am thankful for all my unicorns!

Love ya!! <3

-

-

Alyssa POV

I felt like crying right now

Even though we aren't dating I deserved the right to know, right?

We are now in my car driving to the other Starbucks.

The car ride is quite silent, except the sound of Matt typing on his phone eagerly.

I wonder who he's texting.

I could feel Cameron staring at me from the passenger seat. I decide to be the one to break to silence.

"So, I heard that you had a girlfriend?" I ask him taking my eyes off the road for a bit but looking back right as we make eye contact. It was just to awkward.

"Yep" Cameron says popping to p, that hurt.

"What's her name?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I"

"I don't know, her name is Jade"

I nod for him to continue even through this is killing me.

"Um, she's a blonde, really pretty, her personality is great, but..."

"But what?"

"She's changed, like Nash's girlfriend did, believe it or not but Jenny used to be a great person, now she's just a arrogant, bratty slut"

"I find that a bit hard to believe, and about your girlfriend, I'm sorry she changes"

"It fine, I've met someone way more prettier, funnier, nicer, more caring, the whole package really, she is possibly the most beautiful human being to walk to earth"

Was he talking about me?

I was blushing like crazy right now.

I look over to him and he's looking out the window smirking, I smile at him and he turns to look at me.

Then we arrived Starbucks and before I could say anything Cameron grabs my face and our lips crash together again but this time it was his choice and it felt damn good!

Our lips moved in sync and I cannot even explain how this feels, it's like everything beautiful in the world. Our tiny kiss morphs in a heavy make out session.

Then I remember that Matthew is still in the car with car so I pull back.

I look back at Matt and he's just sitting there wide eyed, like an innocent child that just saw his parent doing the nashty.

Awh poor him!

"Does this mean your dumping that Jade bitch?!" Matthew expression changed completely to a excited and happy one.

Oh how I begged the world for Cameron to just shake his head yes.

He does nod his head and I could cry with tears of joy but I'll do that later.

We walk in and some blond bimbo walks up to Cameron and straight out kisses him, like it wasn't even a little kiss that girlfriends give their boyfriends in front of people but it's that kiss that you do when you're about to do the nashty. Ew, my innocent eyes!!!

Cameron doesn't push her off but instead he deepens the kiss. I look at him disgusted, he was just now making out with ME! And now he's here making out with someone else right in front of me!

How dare him!?

Matthew look over at me sends me an apology through his eyes.

I can feel tears coming but I do my best to hold them back.

Finally the guys emerge from some hallway, they were probably in the bathroom taking selfies.

Cameron and his... girlfriend finally stopped sucking each other's faces off and her manager calls her away. But before she left she gave me a dirty look and rolled her eyes. What a bitch.

These guys CANNOT pick girls, seriously.

Cameron grabs my hand as I walk out the door. "Alyssa, I'm sorry, I promise I will break up with her soon."

"No Cameron, don't, cause then you'd be single"

"Then I can ask you to be my girlfriend"

"Oh Hun, why do you think you wanna be your girlfriend?"

"W..what are you talking about?"

"Cam, get it in your head, I will never date you"
-
-
-
Qotc- What's your fav singer?
Aotc-Becky G bitches