Reunited

It was Nash Grier.

I could feel tears brimming my eyes, there he was, my best friend for life, Nash Grier.

I run into his arms and connect my ankles at his waist. "Alyssa, you can't even imagine how much I missed you" I cried into his shoulder, "Nash, Oh my god, you're really here" He finally lets me go and he looked different, a blond highlight in his hair, he was about 2 inches taller than me. "How?" I ask. "I missed you so, so much that I just had to come see you" I smiled at him. "I don't know what to think, are you really real or just this just my imagination" I say looking away.

He lifts my chin, forcing me to look at him, "I'm defiantly real" He assures me. We hug for another 10 minutes.

N-Nash A-Alyssa

N-So, is my Lissy gonna tell me about her life?" We sit down on my bed.

A-Uh, I model now

N- really, for what?

A- Victoria Secret

N- Alyssa, they sell lingerie

A- I know that, I'm 17 Nash

N- I know, you're just always gonna be my little sister and I don't know if I can take seeing you strutting in front of horny guys in stuff that barely cover you

A- Nas, that's what I do for a living, plus I'm pretty famous on vine and youtube.

N- you are?

A- yes

N- I never noticed you

A- of course you haven't

N- Alyssa, I'm just busy, I don't look very closely

A- Whatever, wanna watch a film?

N- sure

(A/n sorry to those who don't like it when writers do that but I just find it more easy. We'll back to the POVs now)

Don't get me wrong I loved Nash but he couldn't just come into my life after 6 years and say what I do for a living is bad. Whatever. And he didn't even know about my vine or youtube account, last time I checked I had way more followers than him on both things.

We end up watching Finding Nemo, the first movie we ever watched together when we were about 3. "Lissy I'm sorry I didn't know you were famous and I totally support you modeling" Nash says by the middle of the movie, I smile and hug him, we talk a bit more and I find myself snuggling in his chest. Today was a good day, I soon fall asleep cuddling with my best friend.

- next day-

"Lissy wake up" a scream yelled and suddenly a cold feeling ran over me, I realized that Nash had poured a bucket of ice water on me. "And that's how you wake Alyssa Thompson up" he says innocently into the camera and shut it off.

"I fucking hate you so much" I say angrily, I was soaked and cold.

"You love me" he sticks his tongue out and hugs me and whispers "good morning sissy", he's been calling me his sister for forever and I call him my brother. "Morning bro, let's go downstairs, I'm hungry" we just go down in our pjs which for me consisted on booty short with an oversized tshirt and for Nash, a shirt he threw on and sweatpants he also threw on, he sleeps in his boxers.

"Nash, carry me" I stop suddenly. He sighs and bends down, I get onto his back and he starts running. I laugh as he almost falls. "Alyssa, you're so light" Nash says looking at me worriedly "to most girls that's a good thing" I say back. "You need to eat more" he says shaking his head. "OMFG YOU'RE NASH GRIER!!!" Ally screamed. I slid off of him and stuck out my tongue "I told you I knew him" Nash chuckles in the background. Ally totally ignores me and run towards Nash. "Can I please please get an autograph and and a picture and a can you call my friends please please please" I roll my eyes and put some bacon and pancakes in my plate. He does all Ally wants him to do and sits down next to me with Ally clinging to his arm. "So you wanna go somewhere? I leave Wednesday so we have some time to hang out" he asks "let's go to the carnival" I say excitedly. "ok" he replies.

"Can I come with?" Ally asks

"No" I say bluntly, I may sound mean but Nash was MY best friend and he doesn't need my little step sister all over him.

"Sorry kid" Nash apologizes, Ally stomps out of the room probably to tell on me.

I don't care.

"I'm gonna go get ready, k?" I say and run up the stairs, I jumped in the shower and take my time, about 20 minutes later I decide I've wasted enough water and stepped out.

I applied my usual make up and walked over to my walk in closet that was connected to my bathroom, I chose a tye dye crop top with long fringes at the bottom that says "American girls do it better" and some shorts with tye dye vans. Suddenly my phone started shaking, I lifted it up and it was a call from my manager, Lauren.

L-Lauren A-Alyssa

A- Hi Lauren

L- Hello Lyss, just wanted to call and ask when you're summer break starts

A- um, I'm pretty sure it starts in 2 weeks, why?

L- I wanted you to stay in LA for your summer break and attend some events and also a modeling agency wanted to meet you

A- that's awesome, I will have to talk to my parents about staying for the summer but I'm really stoked

L- Good talk to your parents and call me later, see ya soon! oh and you have a photo shoot next week on Saturday at 5 but be there at 4

A- ok bye.

* back to her POV*

I have to go to LA, my parents wouldn't mind right? I guess we will be finding that out later. OMG I gotta tell Nash! I could even stay with him.

Awww, they're finally reunited. Comment some suggestions and yeah. I try to update anytime I can so there's really no time I specifically update. sorry. Vote for this story!!!