Chapter 23

After an exhausting game of blame and run, me and Cameron settled down on the couch (we got a new one btw, none of dat nashty love making germs that Nash and that slut could've left on it)

Suddenly my phone vibrates and I take a look.

Stop touching him you bitch! He will always be mine.

Surprised, I jerked away from Cam and he looks at me surprised.

"I.. i um I have to go to the restroom"

I hurry to the bathroom and take another look at my phone.

It's fine. This isn't the first threat I got. Nope I lied it is.
It's probably just some weird kid trying to mess with me.

I delete it and wash my face, I shouldn't think about it anymore. It's just someone playing a joke on me.

I try to laugh it off and return my love.

"Everything alright babe?"

"I'm dandy!"

We watch another episode of PLL and I drool over Caleb while Cam looks overly annoyed.

"I'm kidding Cam, you know I only love you"

"Mmhhmm, tell that to me when Caleb is standing right in front of you"

"Well..."

He playfully glares at me.

"I would go up to you and kiss you"

I lean up and kiss him which he eagerly returns. I pull away as I hear someone walk into the room. It was Mahogany and Nash. Hmmmm.

"Well look at the cute couple" Mahogany says shaking her shoulders.

"I could say the same to you" I say raising an eyebrow.

Nash and her blush extremely. Hehe.

"Let's go do something fun" Nash suggests picking a cookie from the jar.

"Lets" Cameron replies.

"Well what do we wanna do?" Mahogany takes the cookie out of Nash's hand.

"Nope, mine!" He jerks back from her reach and she reaches over him and takes a big bite.

"Mahoganyyyyyyyyy"

"Nassshhhyyyyyyyyy"

I grin seeing Nash and Mahogany so happy, Cam is grinning too.

"So Alyssa, you're the new one, what you wanna do?" Nash says getting another cookie, I guess Mahogany won that battle.

"Um, how about the race track?"

"Perfect I love that place" Cam says getting up.

"Ok let's go" Nash says gathering his stuff.

*at the race track*

"You let me win" I whine, me and Cam just got done playing and round of air hockey and I know that he let me win.

"I did no such thing" Cameron says trying to sound innocent.

"Mmhhmm" I playfully glare at him and the speaker announces our numbers.

I love race car driving!

I get into a blue car in the back, "Are you sure you don't want a front one?" Cam asks.

"No why?"

"Just, me and Nash are pretty good"

"Phftt I could beat you guys easily"

"Is that a challenge?"

"Indeed it is"

"Fine, if I win you have to be my girlfriend"

"Fine and if I win than you have to let me wax your legs" I smirk.

"Deal"

"Deal" We shake hands.

"Cam, holy shit, what did you just do!?!?" Nash exclaims.

"What?"

"She is really good at racing, you'll never beat her"

I smile at his confidence in me.

"Yeah right, no one is better than Cameron Dallas at racing, I basically grew up in a go cart"

"Cam, I thought you lived in a house!" I joke.

"You get what I mean"

We gear up (helmets) and get into our carts.

I rev the engine a bit to look imitating just to get one right back from Cameron.

"Oh Alyssa, you will be my girlfriend, I'll make sure of it" He says and grins.

"Sureee, I can't wait to see your face when I rip off hair from your legs" I reply grinning bigger, I think he found that scary cause he just focuses on the track.

"3...2...1...GO!!!" The employee yells and off we go.

I cut Cam off about 3 times but he always found a way in front of me. I suddenly press on break with him right behind me resulting in him stopping also. I just step on accelerate and do a sharp turn, that will get him off my tail for a bit.

1 more lap.

I was in the lead for most of the lap but while I was approaching the finish line I see Cam gaining on me. He was now on my side. I try to swerve to his side but he always finds a way to avoid it.

Aaaarrrgggg!!!! Lol I'm a competitive bitch.

Me and him just cross the finish line together well I was in front of him a little bit.

I climb out and do a little happy dance, get your wax and waxing paper! Whoooo!!!

"Nope, we crossed that line together"

"Nuh uh"

"Yeah huh"

"Nuh uh"

"Yeah huh"

"Nuh uh"

"Yeah huh"

"Fine, pretend we did"

"We did"

"What do you wanna do about it?"

"Do both"

"What?"

"You be my girlfriend AND you get to wax my legs"

"Ok.. On my channel?"

"Anything for you"

"Awh that's so sweet" I blus and he leans closer and kisses my forehead.

"Eeweee" Nash says when he and Mahogany parks their carts.

"Well took you guys long enough" I say.

"Well I'm sorry I'm not a nascar driver" Nash crosses his arm like a little kid and pouts.

"Well I'm not either so" I reply mirroring his actions.

We stare at eachother for a bit and burst out laughing.

I miss this.
-
-
-
I really need more motivation to write more of this so if I get 15 likes or more than I'll post another chapter!

Thanks for reading and share with others!