CAM'S GIRLFRIEND!?

Alyssa POV

I had no idea where to go right now, I decide on Starbucks cause that always cheers me up.

I type Starbucks in my phone and there was one 5 minutes away from me thankfully.

I order my regular Carmel Frap.

I still felt really betrayed by Nash, I was his best friend of all time and he chose a blonde bimbo over me.

I guess I shouldn't be blaming him, she's his girlfriend and I'm just an old friend, I bet he has way better people to waste his time on then me.

"Alyssa!" I blink twice and see Cameron standing there with Matthew. "we've been looking everywhere for you" Matt says obviously worried.

"Sorry I was here the whole time" I say back and stand up to throw away my stuff but Cameron grabs my hand, "Are you ok?" he asks.

"Yeah" Lie

"You sure?"

"As sure as I can be" Lie

"Ok, you wanna hang out, I know you don't wanna come home so let's all go shopping or like to do our nails or something, anything to cheer you up" I could tell it pained him a lot just to say that. I smile at his effort to cheer me up, maybe this is a good thing, I can get to know them a bit more.

"Ok!" I answer excited.

Cameron takes his phone out and calls the others, I guess they spilt up to look for me.

I look over to Matthew standing behind Cameron "Thank you for looking for me"

"My pleasure, now what do you wanna do today my queen"

"Hm maybe get our nail done, you would look great in purple or better yet pink!"

He looks like he's about to puke but hangs in there, what a great friend.

"Um, uh, of course, but uh pink? Isn't that a little too girly?"

"No at all honey, anyway, why didn't you check at Starbucks first, I would've if any of you went missing."

"Actually we did, but we went to the one where Cam's girlfriend works" (A/N uh oh DRAMA)

CAM'S GIRLFRIEND!?!?

SHIT, I WAS FLIRTING WITH HIM!

I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER GIRL'S MAN!

Matthew must've noticed my break down inside, he shakes me a bit.

"Alyssa, Lyss, Alyssa" He says worried

"Erm, yeah?"

"You kinda zoned out"

"Oh sorry"

"It's fine"

By then Cameron walks up to us and say that the other boys were at some arcade looking for me. Idiots.

And that we are gonna meet at another Starbucks. Where Cam's girlfriend works.

Why you do his to me God?

I guess I'm gonna have to meet her, I wonder if she's like Jenny, probably not cause Cam knows how to pick girlfriends.

I look over to Cameron and see him staring at me.

He is sooo fucking handsome..

-

-

-

Wow, her 2nd day and she already has some trouble with the girlfriends. Next chapter she will meet Cam's girlfriend, comment what type of girl you want her to be, like sweet or mean, something like that.

-

I changed my mew book's new to Magcon imagines and preferences, just because I thought it would be easier to find.

-

That's all I have to say, Love us my bootyful fluffy unicorns!
-
Qotc (question of the chapter)
What's your fav book on wattpad?
Aotc- Forgotten