Chapter 17

"Alyssa?"
"Calum?"
"Alyssa!"
"Calum!"
I hug my cousin tight. Yes, Calum Hood from 5SOs is my cousin, no one knows because I didn't people to think that I was getting my fame from him. I wanted to earn it myself. I wonder why he's in a target worker outfit, last I knew he was in a famous band along with 3 really cute guys, maybe they kicked him out cause he was lazy. I wouldn't be surprised.
"What are you doing here?" He asks letting me go, "I live here right now, you? I thought you were in a famous band"
"I am, we're playing a prank, trying to sell our CD to random people, dressed as target employees" he replies motioning down to his outfit.
"Omg, you have a CD already? I'm so proud of you" I gush.
"Yep and I've actually been keeping up with your life and I'm proud of you too, little one, model, youtuber and Internet personality?" I giggle at his nickname for me.
I see that the other girls have left to go shop elsewhere in the store and left me and him alone. not like that ya nasty, he's my cousin!
Me and him walk around a bit with him throwing his CD in random trolleys (shopping cart). It was absolutely hilarious.
Suddenly a blond guys runs up to Calum and starts laughing about some girl recognizing him and jumping on him. I guess that he was Luke? I don't really know, I am such a great cousin, you know, always keeping up with my cousin's life! #sarcasm
"Oh my fucking hell, you're Alyssa Thompson! You're even more beautiful in real life!" blondie gushes and basically jumps on me.
"Hi! And you must be uh... Luke?" I replied feeling bad that he knew me but I didn't know him.
"Yas, the one and only marvelous Luke! " he strikes a weird pose, I really like this guy!
"Oh.mah.god!!!!" Jenn says appearing behind me "you're Aston Iwrin!!! I love you so much, like I can't even right now"
Basic.
-
-
-
Not long bbbbbuuuuuttttt, Magic word BUT. LOL I said butt.
Back to writer serious mode, I am gonna update again tonight, it's gonna be a VERY VERY long chapter, I promise. Alyssa might date someone in 5sos, maybe. ;)