8

A voice that happened to be Cameron. "Hi Cameron, again" I say smiling. "You two know each other?" Matthew asks. "Yeah, we met at Starbucks earlier today" Cameron replies and looks away embarrassed. Now I feel bad for him. "Aye, Cameron, can I see your phone?"

"Yeah sure" He says confused but still hands it over. I go to his contacts and add myself.

As I hand the phone back he smiles widely.

"Thanks" He says "My pleasure"

"Nash, can you show me to the room I'm staying at, I'm gonna unpack."

"Sure" We head upstairs and he leads me to the farthest door on the right. I open the door and there it was, my dream room.

(Details of room is in the Cameron Dallas chap. Sorry, I'm just really lazy)

"Nash, I love it so much" I say covering my mouth.

"Good, we spend countless hours on this room to make it fit for the queen" Nash replies dramatically.

"Whatever dude" I say a push him out, "I have to unpack"

He nods and goes back downstairs.

"Shouldn't you be enjoying the party? It is yours" I turn and see Mahogany leaning against the door frame.

"Nah, I'm kinda tired, and I have to unpack" I say hoisting my 2 suitcases onto the bed and opening them.

"Your suitcases are really cute, where did you get them?" She asks admiring my bags.

"It was a gift" I say and start looking for some hangers, found them, thank god Nash got them, I left mine at home. They were white and blue.

"Right, I forgot you were a VS model"

"Yeah, that's partly why I'm here, modeling and some shows."

"Really? What are you modeling for?"

"Um, I heard something about Aeropostale, Hollister, and some Forever 21 along with my VS job"

"Wow, I wish I was you"

"Really LOX, cause I wish I was you" Which was true, she could sing, dj, and she lives here in LA.

"Whatever Alyssa, you're just trying to make me feel better"

"No I'm not!" I say continuing to hang clothes.

"Wanna go back down?" She asks after we get down unpacking everything.

"Yeah" Me and her head back downstairs and mingle a bit.

About 3AM people started settling down, meaning everyone got into sleeping bags. I guess this is a usual thing for them.

We set our sleeping bags in a circle right in the middle of the living room. It went Mahogany, me, Nash, Cameron, Matthew, Carter, Taylor, Jack G and finally Jack J.

Turns out me and these people got along perfectly fine. They were so funny and easy to talk to.

"Let's play a game" Carter announces and everyone looks up from their phones.

"Ok, what game?" Nash replies

"Let's play Truth or dare" Jack J says.

"Ok"

"I'm first" Mahogany announces. "Alyssa, truth or dare"

"Dare, I ain't no pussy"

"I dare you to kiss hmm Cameron"

I stare at her wide eyed and Cameron crawls over to me. I guess I'm gonna make out with Cameron. I lean in and as our lips touch it's like firework no it's more than fireworks, it's like an explosion of happiness, love and it just felt so right. Our lips our in sync and by instinct my arms wrap around his neck and his go to my waist. I can feel him smiling against my lips.

He deepens the kiss by licking my lips asking for entrance which I gladly approve of. Suddenly I pull away because someone cleared their throat extra loud. It was Jack G.

We move back to our spots and Cameron was glaring daggers at Jack.

"Ok, then, Nash truth or dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to call your ma and tell her you got arrested oh and that she needs to come here to bail you out" I smile triumphantly at my awesome dare.

"Nice Alyssa" the others compliment me.

Nash looks scared and pulls out his phone, and put it on speaker.

"Hello dear"

"Hey mom"

"Why are you calling me at this time son! It's almost 4 in the morning."

"Mom, I got arrested and I need you to come to LA to bail me out"

"Nash! What the hell did you do. When I get there I'm bringing you back with me, no exceptions!"

"Mom mom calm down this was a dare"

At this point we were all holding in our laughs and I couldn't hold it in anymore and released along with all the others. Nash said his goodbyes and hung up. He glares at me but I didn't care, I was laughing WAYYY too much. 5 minutes later we calmed down and continued the game. After another hour of that game we slowly fall asleep one by one.

~

~

~

~

I feel water rolling down my head and back but I'm too tired to deal with it.

Suddenly it wasn't just a bit of water, it was ice and bunch of water poured on my head.

"Motherfucker!" I yell and spring up and grab the first thing I could get a hold of which happened to be Cameron. I slip on the water and pull him to the ground with me. We end up with me on top of him and my hand gripping his arm and his around my waist.

I quickly get off of him and stand up straight. "I hate you all" I start walking towards the stairs.

"Alyssa, we're sorry"

"Alyssa, don't be mad"

"Alyssa, We didn't mean for that to be that cold"

They apologize repeatedly.

Wow, they are so gullible.

I turn towards them with a grin on my face, "y'all are so gullible"