Ten Questions

Great way to start a new book, get to know a little about me.

I was nominated by superchimchar by the way.

Full Name: Ava Melissa Fitzgerald

Relationship Status: nosey, aren't you? I'm single in real life (ugh) but am mentally dating multiple anime guys. Don't try to deny yourself, you probably are too.

*Edit: Not really.

Crush?: I saw this coming. Trey from Yugioh Zexal, and Latvia from Hetalia. I'm going to move on now.

*Edit: Not really.

Height: 5'3" last time I checked. I might have grown an inch or two since then.

*Edit: almost 5'7"

Birthday: 7/7. not a whole lot to say about that, except I'm a Cancer and my lucky number is seven.

Female best wattpad friend:
.
.
.
Wow I'm not a social person. Does this have to be someone I chat with often? I don't chat with Fighter_Iris much, but I feel like she's a positive influence in my life. And AdmiralNighton even though she's not on wattpad very much.

*Edit: babyperidot shadow_lovesross cheezepretzel TheaterGirl4 NerdyCookie101 and muchas más!

Male best wattpad friend: superchimchar . he's a cool dude.

*Edit: also -Endless_Oasis-, but mostly the superest of chimchars

Last song I listened to: either Sugar by Maroon 5 (I hate that song) or Victim of Gravity. Yup, schoolhouse rock. :3

Edit: the Miraculous Ladybug themesong

Last time I cried: when I graduated from eighth grade. Imagine knowing you're going to leave the only school you had ever known, a school so small everybody knows everybody, half of those people you know you'll never see again, and especially after just receiving the award named after the retired teacher you looked up to most. Hopefully you can see why I cried.

Last time I experienced pain: I was stung by a bee at the water park. I guess that was pretty painful. Oh yeah, I also had a sore throat for about a week recently. That hurt. And as I literally just now get up to frost a cake, I stub my toe and bump my knee. owww.

I'll nominate:
Fighter_Iris
Lizizsocool
AdmiralNighton
Navani_Nightshade101
And I'm out! Peace! :3