Pokemon OC's

Ava: well, when I was young on wattpad, I used my Unova Pokemon OCs a lot, plus a Blaziken named King. At this point I've played through more Pokemon games, so I have more Pokemon OCs. I'm going to see what happens when the gijinkas of my Pokemon Black team and Pokemon Omega Ruby meet, to be joined by others later.
First things first, introductions! *points*
From Unova we have Dare the Serperior, Zekki the female Zekrom (creative), Boomba the Seismitoad, Elizabeth the female Zebstrika, Half Dome the Boldore, and Jurassic the female Druddigon. I just threw in the Female so you would know who's boy and who's girl.

Dare: Hey, wattpaders.

Ava: And from Hoenn, King the Blaziken, Chris the Latios, Cosmos the Gardevior, Glossy the Shiftree, Popstar the cosplay Pikachu, Sk8r Boi the Linoone, Makit the Hariyama, and Pookey the Metagross. :3

King: I'm the best of both worlds!

Ava: yes, yes you are. Now I retreat to a secret room to monitor you! try not to kill each other! :D

Dare: Why would we kill each other?

Ava: *door slams*

Makit: ... Mommy, look at the wierd-looking Pokemon!

Cosmos: Well, why don't you say hello?

Makit: *waves with big hand* Hello!

Elizabeth: Oh, I've always wanted kids...

Boomba: I'm not sure that's physically possible.

Cosmos: Makit's adopted. Someone had to take care of him, and so everyone looked to Glossy and me because we're the only ones who are married.

Sk8r Boi: Can you blame the rest of us, we're all younger than you.

Popstar: Plus, Sk8r, Pookey and I are just waiting for King and Chris to confess their love!

King, Chris, Sk8r Boi, Pookey: O__O

Sk8r: I told you not to tell anyone about that!

King: I HAVE a GIRLFRIEND!

Chris: Popstar, what the fluff?!

Pookey: You're just making fun of the fact I'm a gender less Pokemon!

Popstar: Okay, I'm sorry!!

*Fusion Bolt hits the ground*

Zekki: ENOUGH!

Dare: way to go, you made her mad.

Jurassic: Hey you guys, do you remember the time we all took care of the baby Larvesta for Ava?

Half Dome: Oh yeah, Eggbert!

Zekki: *calmed down* Yeah, we raised him up to level 25, and then Boomba fainted when he realized we still had thirty levels to go until he evolved!

Boomba: We took him to the Nimbasa courts every day, but he never did evolve.

Elizabeth: Where is he now?

Glossy: Oh, Eggbert? He's in the day care at the Battle Resort in Hoenn.

Makit: He's my small friend.

Dare: Okay then.

Chris: Well, if Popstar hadn't been here, this would have been a pretty successful meeting.

Popstar: I don't care what you say. I am awesome.

Pookey: Nope.

Sk8r Boi: Nope.

Zekki: *Threateningly* be nice...

Dare: And now it's time for us to leave.

King: Hope you enjoyed this terrible attempt at comedy by our Trainer, Ava!

Ava: *presses button* *Glitter falls from sky*

King: NOT THE GLITTER!!

Makit: Yay friends! :3