Thing for person

@superchimchar is making me do a yaoi steven universe one-shot, which i really don't have too much of an issue with, but he forgot that I like SU when he challenged us to do a yuri ship, when this show is has way more (for lack of a better word) yuri girls than yaoi guys. Hope you can kind of get what I'm saying with this. Just kind of wanted to rant, on to my actual sort of storyline!

////////////////////////////////

After four days of pouring rain, I invited him over. That was the last sleepover we ever had. I was drawing out my first simple theories. They weren't very thought out yet, ghosts and wizards haunting the beaches instead of coming up with original ideas like I have today.

It was around that time I started blushing when our hands touched to perform our secret hand shakes, I got flustered and mumbly when we would talk, except about my paranormal theories. Other than them, that was a very uncomfortable time in my life. 

So he gets to my house, and then he starts talking about a girl. Of all the topics of conversation. He knows I'm not good with girls, not good with people, basically he was my only friend. I would grow to accept this lifestyle, but not as young as I was. Anyway, she was tall and thin, skin perfectly brown, short, straightened hair. "Best of all," he told me with a grin, "she's  a twin. Kiki's even quiet and weird like you. I can set us up. Saturday night, yeah?"

"Oh... Saturday I was planning to go and post some new theories in the lighthouse Saturday. I guess I can skip it if you already made plans..." I pushed a strand of hair off my forehead.

"I don't get it, why do you bother with this ghost Scooby Doo stuff anyway? Girls don't go for nerds, at least not any girls I've met."

"I don't want a girlfriend," I mumbled.

Lars had laughed. "I know you're antisocial, but I think you can take a chance with Kiki. Her standards aren't high." Spoken like he wasn't insulting me. 

"I mean, I don't want a girlfriend. What if I want a boyfriend?" I shouldn't have said that. I should have stayed in the closet, kept my feelings to myself. Thankfully, Lars was Lars. He laughed.

"I know you're a freak, but you're not that crazy."

I went to sleep regretful that night. After I skipped out on that date on Saturday we didn't talk as much for some reason. I never stopped liking Lars, but my 'crush' died pretty quickly. And there was that whole matter of him ripping that picture. That's the life he chose, I've learned to accept that at this point. 

If people ask me about my relationship status, I tell them I'm in love with my studies.

/////////////////////////////////////////

Wow this is very stupid. hope you enjoyed superchimhchar. now I poke you. *poke*