On Shine's Mind

Starting a new challenge thing. Mine's going to be multichapter, doesn't have to be. 

The challenge is:

1) Name the chapter "On *character*'s Mind" or something similarly creative.

2) Pretend you are a character, either yours or from a show or something (preferably yours).

3) Write down the first things on their mind. Minimum ten, just from the top of your head.

4) Tag five people to do it next :)

I am now Moonshine Night Liolu Deathwish-Garcia (my profile pic and appeared in a chapter a while ago. My little psychopath.) Weeeeeeee

-I need some more champagne.

-Brrrrr.

-My wings need to be oiled.

-ow ow ow OWW OWOWOWOWOWOOWWWW I forgot how much it hurts to polish these little cuts in my HANDS WHY WAS I BORN WITH CLAWS OWW

-Nyehehh heheheh heh AHAHHA EHHEH AAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

-Extendo-arms! Oops, broke something.

-Lol broken glass.

-I wonder how antifreeze tastes.

-THAT WAS NOT A GOOD SENSATION ON MY TONGUE

-Cupcake wars or American Horror Story?

-I'm kinda in the mood for Slappy.

-Oh wait that's Goosebumps.

-Is that on Netflix?

-AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA I'LL JUST DOWNLOAD IT ILLEGALLY

-Infinite multiverse, it has to be legal somewhere, right?

-lol I'm so ALLOOOOOOONNEEE MWEHEHE

-ways to kill my -breathes- alter ego? Other self? T h e  o n e  w h o  s t o l e  m y L  I  F  E ? ?

-*tries to file teeth with emery board*

-*pokes teeth with tongue* Well, that was a bad idea.

-Hair up? Hair down. Hair up? Hair down. 

-So little to do, literally the rest of my theoretically infinite life~

Alright, hope you learned a little about Shine! I certainly did. Here, be free mis amigos (gender-neutral term, for those of you who don't know)

Stellar_Heartbeat

NerdyCookie101

Navani_Nightshade101

-Endless_Oasis- or -RisingAsh- (I know you don't like challenges, I just had fun with this with my characters, so I thought you might too.)

superchimchar

bumblebee0356

FutureFantasy1200

And anyone else who thinks it might be fun! This is a kind of meet-your-characters thing. It sounds weird, but I honestly think my characters are alive in their respective universes. I left Ava and Calcite alone for a while, and they decided they wanted to look different and get married (or, as married as Gems get.)

The more you just let them be themselves, the more you learn about them.

Shine isn't just a psychopath, she's intelligent, and she has likes and dislikes and watches Netflix, or an illegal version of Netflix. She's not Hispanic, she chose the name Garcia because she thought it sounded like a flower. Her real name was Night Liolu, she chose the rest of those names by herself. Revenge was only one of those many thoughts, admittedly it crosses her mind more than once a day, but other than that she's just messing around.

ALRIGHT TOO SERIOUS Anyway, love you all, have a good night. Get this done any time you like, feel free to reject it, but I'm interested in what ya'll come up with. Love~