13 boops

Nominated by Galaxy-Claws

Here are the questions:

1. I DIDN'T DO IT ;A;

2. I used to be more into these. As long as it's intelligent :P

3: OOOOOohhhhh :3 how about roundhouse kick? or if they're trying to strangle me or something, I'm always a fan of biting.

4: A god or THE God? Um. I would probably play around the world and make a legend out of myself. And maybe try to hold as many jobs as I can, ye know, cuz I'll be immortal.

5: Unless it was an anime-type demon, probably not. Actually, probably not anyway. I know, I'm no fun :P

6: HECK YEAH SISTAH

7: Tumblr.

8: MMMMUUUUUURRRRRDDDDEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

9: Google!

10: the gift of voice~

11: Assassinate Trump and frame myself, saying I didn't do it, gain a huge following from Trump haters, overthrow the American government and fix all its problems, get the UN to attack the Taliban, get military in all third-world countries and help build themselves up, make powerful alliances, and crush all opposition. But let's face it, I'm too lazy to do that.

12: Scream, cry, hide in my room until I remember the US Senate is smart enough to prevent him from causing a war with Mexico, all of the Middle East, or the entire world for the third time.

13: I would have stayed up until 12-1 last night, but I was doing other things so it's currently 10 in the morning.

I'm too lazy to come up with my own questions, so I'm going to just end this chain here.