Musictale

I decided to make an Undertale AU! My sister is helping too but I came up with the idea! This is going to be the reference page, and the info is going to be a little random, but hopefully understandable!

Toriel is a teacher and Asgore is a businessman. They had a child named Asriel, and then adopted Chara, and then Frisk and Murphey (nicknamed Monster Kid) much later. One day they decided to form a band, with (unofficially) Frisk on drums and singing, Chara on bass guitar and singing, Asriel on traditional guitar (later switched out for electric guitar, and he also plays piano) and Monster Kid on keyboard. Asriel is the only one with a defined gender, Frisk is selectively mute and knows sign language (they pretty much only speak verbally while singing) and Monster Kid only has one arm due to a birth defect, but he still rocks one-handed. The band's signature is wear gold flowers: Chara and Asriel wear gold flower crowns, Frisk wears one behind their ear, and MK wears one on their bow. Those switch around occasionally. They start off being a cover band, but on long nights Chara and Asriel stay up experimenting with original songs.

One night a man in association with Asgore (Gaster) is having dinner with them, and he hears the band practicing. He tells them he'll recommend them to his sons, who run Underground Records, the same label that signed Undyne and the Royal Guards {self-explanatory}, Mettaton {same}, (unofficially) Phantom Spider Beats {Muffet, Mad Dummy and Napstablook}, Waterfall {Shyren Woshua, Small Bird, and occasionally Onionsan [although Onionsan is trying to start his own band called the Red Hot Chibi Peppers] or Riverperson}, Several Temz {Temmies in all their glory}, Teenagers {Snowdrake, Icecap and Aaron, basically your stereotypical boyband}, Amalgam {to be figured out later by } and probably some more later. Burgerpants and Nicecream Guy are stagehands, Bratty and Catty sell merchandise (and when nobody's on tour they just kind of fool around the offices), and Annoying Dog is manager of lighting (and still a dog). Napstablook is mainly part of PSB, but he pretty much makes music for everyone. He hardly sleeps. Also Alphys helps a lot with general scheduling and stage setup, and of course she has a huge crush on Undyne because they must be together in every timeline.

The kids perform, and within the hour Sans makes them a deal.

Now, all their favorite celebrities help them through the record-making process as they try to keep their heads in Hollywood.

I will now tag some Undertale friends to help us decide some things.

808Hawaii_girl

Lizizsocool

Undertale_Doofus

SpookyScarySkelebro

OfficialChloePrice

pancakedino16

Tag some friends, since I'm sure that's not all of you!

1) What should the kids' band be called? Above Ground, Undefined, The Monsters, the Wild Ones (my personal least favorite), or suggest your own!

2) If we missed any characters, please tell us! (I know we're missing Grillby, but he owns the place where they go to hang out after concerts or just in general.)

3) We have a band for Waterfall, should there be bands for other areas? Since we have Teenagers we're probably not going to do an exclusively Snowdin band, but we could have a Hotland band.

4) Any other notes or suggestions are highly appreciated!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I've kind of been wanting to make my own AU since reading loverofpiggies' comics on Tumblr. I'm super excited, so expect art and/or random other stuff, and maybe even a story! :D

~Starry