MayMay Tagged meh

Tagged by FriendlyDragon478

*You need to post all the rules.

*You have to share 13 things about yourself. *Please Do not Refuse!!*Complete your tags within a week or accept a punishment from the tagger ;)*Post the tags in a story, comments, conversation ( Whichever )*MUST TAG 15 FRIENDS!*If you post it as a chapter in your story pick a creative name for it.

1) I got all A's on my 3rd quarter report card (have no literal idea how)

2) I am currently watching CartoonHangover on youtube. 

3) According to my friend Lucy, my eyelashes are lifegoals. ok.

4) I am in a horribly writing block but I'm doing a bunch of art and am working on an animation. I should probly post some of those around here some time soon so you won't think I'm dead.

5) My birthday is in July and I need it to hurry up and be here already cuz I need money.

6) I'm trying to break into the furry fandom. This is my girl, Night.

Still trying to draw her OK digitally

Still trying to draw her OK digitally. She's part bat and part Fairy, I'll probably do a bio on her later.

7) I collect LPS's, angel statuettes, and sketchbooks.

8) Undyne is my favorite Undertale character :3

9) I'm trying to come up with a story called Pokemon Monarchy so if SOMEONE WANTS TO HELP ME COME UP WITH MORE OF THE PLOT I WILL HAPPILY ACCEPT THE HELP!!!

10) I'm a quarter Honduran and Latina and proud :3

11) If I could live anywhere other than MD, it would be some place in the mountains or in CA (but the price of living there is so high!!)

12) I'm still procrastinating on my tech homework :3

13) My life goal is to become a middle school teacher and live in my sister's basement :D

Woops forgot to tag people!

Nikkie_Nicole

silencedxhippie

Bubbles__Z

Malefic_Paradox

marooncaleb

BanjosinBotsnovia

nightmaremuffin

daisona

_BrackenClan_

nonagonalxbaby

And anybody else I have better things to do with my time.