Chapter Two

(So this chapter I got the song Kiss Me Kiss Me by 5 Seconds Of Summer, cuz of the wedding lol. Just to tell you I cried at this first part. Okay maybe a little at the second part too. I am a sucker for things like this)
***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

"Now the bride and groom have written their own vows to say to each other," The priest says. Spencer smiles and we both turned toward each other.

"Lilly. I never thought in my whole world that I would fall in love with someone like you. After what happen to me it seemed, like I could never fall in love again. But you made that happen," He says. "I couldn't imagine my life without you."

"That was lovely," The priest says. "Lilly." I nodded.

"Spencer. You have made my whole world come to life. It was dull, and meeting you needed some of that sunlight to come in," I said. "We have been through a lot, and it sure isn't going to end here. But I know for one thing. No matter what comes though, you are my soul mate. We were made for each other." He smiles.

"That was beautiful," The priest says. "At this time I'll ask you, Spencer and you, Lilly to face each other and take each other's hands." We nodded and looked at each other. We took each other hands like he said. "Spencer will you take Lilly to be your wife,your partner in life and your one true love?Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow, and forever?Will you trust and honour her, laugh with her, and cry with her?Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you shall both live?" Spencer looked at me and smiled.

"I do," He says.

"And Lilly will you take Spencer to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love?Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him, and cry with him? Will you be faithful though good times and bad, in sickness and in heath as long as you shall both live? He asked me. I looked at Spencer and smiled at the thought that only two words could change us.

"I do," I said.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," The priest says. Spencer looks at me and kisses me. I heard everyone clapping, but I was too focus on Spencer and that we are married now. He let go of the kiss, and Spencer and I went down the aisle. With J.J and Morgan behind us. Then Mary and Henry, and then the ushers and bridesmaids. We all got out and we got into the car. Spencer kissing me once more.

***

*Hours*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We were all dancing. Spencer was talking to his mother that came all the way out here, just to see him get married. I was dancing with Mary, and Henry. Soon they ran off and I smiled. This was the second last dance before the night is over. I walked up to Spencer and his mother.

"So there is the wife," She says. I smile. "When I heard Spencer was getting married, I thought it couldn't be Lilly." I chuckled.

"Well it's true," I said.

"Now that I see it with my own two eyes," She says. "So when are you and Spencer leaving for your honeymoon?"

"Tomorrow," Spencer says.

"You never told me where we were going," I said.

"That is a surprise," He says. I smiled. He pecked my lips.

"Okay," The DJ says. We all turned out attention to his. Spencer has his hand around my waist. "This is the last song of the night, but we had a fun time and I hope you did too." Soon he started playing When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars. We turned our attention to Diana.

"Go dance," She says.

"You sure?" I asked her.

"You are husband and wife. Of course I am sure. I'll be fine," She says. I smile. Soon Spencer took my hand and we went out to the dance floor. His hands were around my waist as mine were wrapped around his neck. He pulled me close.

"Do you know how much I love you Lilly?" Spencer asked me as we danced.

"Mmm, I am guessing a lot," I said.

"Well before you came into my life the only person I said 'I love you' to was my mother. Now I have someone else to say it to," He says. "Lilly I love you to the moon and back." I looked at him.

"Spencer I love you. I love you no matter what happens to us," I say. "Never doubt what happens to us, because I will love you, for you." He smiles and kisses me.

And you know what.

I felt like that kiss went on forever.

And that is why I never wanted it to end.

*Next Day*

*Lilly's P.O.V* 

I woke up to Mary.

"Mommy, daddy wake up. You're going to miss your flight!" She says jumping on the bed. I smiled and got up. Soon Spencer got up and took Mary into his hands.

"You all ready to go see Aunt J.J?" He asked her. She nodded her head.

"I can't wait to see Henry and Aunt J.J and Uncle Will," She says getting down from the bed. I got up and got ready, and so did Spencer.

In the past few months Spencer, Mary and I went house hunting and we found a house that we all loved. It has three bathrooms, one living room, a dining room, a kitchen, five bedrooms,and a basement. Let's just say I gave my house to James and Lindsay. Spencer and I were all ready and we got our stuff. We walked out to see Mary with her suit case. I picked her up.

"How long will you and daddy be gone for?" She asked me. 

"A week," I said.

"A week!" She says. I smile.

"Yes, but don't worry we won't forget you," I said.

"I know you won't," She says. I chuckled.

"Come on. Lets go drop you off at Aunt J.J's," I said. Spencer got the bags and I put Mary down to help him. I grabbed my stuff and Mary's. He smiles and pecks my lips.

"Ewww!" Mary says. I let go and both Spencer and I smiled.

***

"Family means no one left behind or forgotten

-David Ogden Stiers"

***

OMG I love this chapter, because how I wrote Mary. It is too cute. Anyway they are going on their honeymoon. Mary is staying at Aunt J.J's, and everything is turning out nice. What do you think? And where do you think Spencer is taking Lilly on their honeymoon?