Chapter Twenty-One

So I very excited to end this book, because I have the start of the mini book and I think you will love it as much as I do. Book will be ending very soon I am very sorry to say. And if you could when u r done reading can you please read the other red or black stuff lol at the bottom it is SUPER important.

***
*Lilly's P.O.V*

I walked in to see the mother and father looking at me, and the son not even giving me a glance. I sat down.

"Did you find her?" The mother asked. 

"No, but we do need your help," Hotch says. "I am SSA Aaron Hotchner, This is SSA David Rossi, and SSA Lilly Johnson," Hotch says. "We are doing our best." 

"Please sit," I said. We all sat.

"When was the last time you saw your daughter?" Rossi asked them.

"We saw them when they left that morning," The mother says. "They left for school. Ashley was suppose to walk her home, but- Oh gosh Ashley." The mother started to cry. I grabbed the box of tissues and handed them to her. She took one.

"It's my fault," The brother says.

"And why might this be your fault?" Hotch asked him.

"I was suppose to give them a ride home, but I didn't," He says.

"And why was that?" Rossi asked him. He hesitated.

"This information could help us find your sister alive," I said. He looks at me.

"Because I was with my friends," He says. The father and mother looked at him.

"And did anything happen with your friends?" I asked him.

"They were smoking and drinking. I got pressured into doing it," He says.

"Jackson!" The mother scolded.

"I didn't want to do it, but they made me," He says. "I should of just picked them up and made sure they were safe."

"None of this is your fault," I said. He looks at me. Hotch looked at us and we nodded. Rossi and I got up and left, while he talked to them. I walked into the conference room with Rossi behind me. I took out my phone and called Garcia.

"Your technical girl is here and ready for anything," She says as she picks up.

"Garcia can you look up anybody that was kidnap in Topeka, Kansas in the last year," I said. She was silent for a few minutes.

"Okay there was two the same age as Ashley and Jenna two months ago. The older girl showed up not long after, but the little girl hasn't came back yet," She says. "And there was another one six months ago. Same thing." I licked my lips.

"Did they have an older brother who blamed this on himself?" I asked her.

"Yes. Wow girl you are on fire," She says. I smiled.

"Thanks Garcia. I'll call you if we have anything else for you," I said.

"I'll be waiting," She says. Soon she hangs up. Hotch walks in and not long Morgan and Spencer walks in.

"Were you just talking to Garcia?" Hotch asked. I nodded.

"She found out that there was four other girls kidnapped in the last year. Not only that, but the little girls that was with their older sister haven't shown up. But the older girls did," I said.

"Going after the little girls, but not letting them go," Rossi says. I nodded.

"I almost forgot. They all had an older brother who blamed this whole thing on himself because he did something that he wasn't allowed to," I said. Hotch nodded and turned to Morgan and Reid.
"What did you find?" Hotch asked them.

"Ashley wasn't in her own clothes, from what we saw. She was wrapped in a sheet, and a single gun shot to the head," Morgan says.

"The unsub wants her to be strip down so they would feel his pain. I am thinking this must of happen a while back," I said.

"I was thinking the same thing," Spencer says. I smiled.

"He could have been rejected by a girl around Ashley's age, and she had a sister," I said.

"Keeping the little girl as a prize, thinking that taking away the girls most valuable thing in life," I said. "Their siblings."

*Unknown's P.O.V*

I was sitting in a room with Jenna looking at me.

"Are you okay mister?" She asked me. I nodded. "Why did you kill my sister?"

"Because she never liked you," I said. "She never loved you. She was only using you, just like the girl I loved used me."

"My sister loves me. She wouldn't do anything to hurt me," She says. 

"If she really loves you then why did she say for me to kill you first?" I asked her. She looks at me.

"You're lying. She wouldn't say that," She says.

"I have an eidetic memory, I can remember anything! Even the words the love my life said to me," I said. She looks at me.

"Did I do anything wrong to hurt you mister?" She asked me. I shook my head. 

"No, you didn't, and I shouldn't take my anger out on you," I said. I got up but she flicked. "Come on." She got up and walked up to me slowly. "I am not going to hurt you." She finally takes my hand. And we walked out.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We were all in the conference room when Ellie ran into the room.

"We found Jenna not to far from here. She's alive," She says. Soon she walks out. Not long a little girl came in. Jenna.

"What does this mean? The unsub took her back. Why?" Rossi asked. I realized it.

"He is going after the one who has turned him down. I'll go talk to the family and say we found their daughter," I said. They nodded and I left.

***

So for one thing, I have no school tomorrow, or Wednesday. Then the week after that I have no school on Friday AGAIN because of Parent Teacher Interviews. 

Okay what I wanted to tell you is, one this and many other chapters will not have quotes in them because I cannot keep track if I used them or not.

And two is that I am making the Mini book as you know, but I can't choose a title. Either Hey Everybody! Or R.I.P. To My Youth. I need your help to help me pick out one of those titles. Or if you do have one please comment it. All I can tell you for the story is that Mary is sixteen and something very terrible will happen to her. So if you like one of those comment which one, or if you have one please by all means comment. I cannot choose and I love you guys for helping me with this. 

​Don't forget that the name for Lilly and Spencer's baby is still going on so if you have any please comment.