Chapter Thirteen

*Lilly's P.O.V*

"I have to get back," I yelled going to the elevator. We finally found who it was Michael Cameron. Let me tell you even though he is like in his mid twenties to early thirties he can pass for a teenager. I mean it was the guy I saw outside our house. That fucked up bastard is going after Mary. Pervert.

"LILLY!" Spencer yelled but the doors closed to the elevator and I was gone. Soon the doors open to the main floor. I ran outside and into my car. I started up the car and left the BAU.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

"Where is she going?" Hotch asked me.

"She is going back home. She knows Michael will be there," I said.

"Everyone suit up," Hotch says. We nodded and went to get our bulletproof vests on. Once we were done we got into the elevator. Rossi pressing the main floor and the doors closing. It didn't take long to get to the main floor. Once when we did we all ran out and got into the SUV's. We all got into the two SUV'S. Once we were in Morgan started up the car and turned on the sirens and pressed on the gas.

I was hoping that Lilly knew what she was doing.

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I got back to the house to see Michael's car in the driveway. I didn't have my gun on me. Shit. I parked in the yard and ran to the back of the house. There was a back door I could get into. I made sure not to get noticed. I ducked into the bushes and looked through the window. Soon Mary saw me but she didn't do anything. Michael was sitting on the couch next to Mary. Alicia must of thought Michael knew us and told her that we sent him. I ran to the back where the back door was. I opened the door quietly and shut it. I was in the kitchen and they were in the living room.

"You know what Mary I had a daughter just like you," I heard Michael say. Michael got up and looked at Mary.

"Really. What happen?" She asked him.

"She got murdered," He says. "No one helped me find who did this to her." I quietly got into the living room. Not long I was behind him and I kicked him in the back. He fell to the door. Not long I fell to the floor. Michael got up and had a gun to my face. His foot was on my chest.

"Good try," He says.

"You forgot one thing," I said.

"What?" He asks me. I kicked him in his balls and he dropped the gun and he fell to the floor.

"Your balls," I said. I threw the gun and he got back up punching me in the face. I fell to the floor. Soon he picked me up and threw me on the coffee table. I crashed into it. I got up with the energy I still had. I punched him in the face, and kicked him. He got up and saw the gun he tackled me but I ducked. He was going for the gun. He saw Mary and pointed at her. I ran over and took out the barrel and the bullets and kicked him.

"Mary go hide!" I yelled. 

"Okay Mommy," She said. She ran off. Soon I grabbed his hand and threw him across the room. He was out cold.

"Don't touch my family you bitch," I said. Soon the door busted open with FBI agents and cops. And the BAU. Soon Spencer came up to me and hugged me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me after he hugged me. I nodded.

"Yeah," I said. Soon I ran up the stairs with Spencer behind me. I ran into Mary's room. I knew the one place she would hide. I opened the closet and saw her.

"Mommy you found me," She says. She ran up to me and hugged me. I was almost in tears knowing I almost lost her. Soon she saw Spencer. "Daddy you're here." She let go of me and went to hugged daddy.

"Hi honey," He says.

"Mommy went all beast on the guy that was here," Mary says. Spencer smiled.

"Well she cares about you," Spencer says.

"I know. She loves me," Mary says. I wiped the tears that have fallen. Mary looked at me. "Mommy why are you crying?" 

"Just the thought if I ever lost you, I don't know what I do," I said.

"You won't loose me. I am a fighter like you and daddy," She says. I picked her up and we all walked downstairs. I saw Michael go out the door in handcuffs. I kissed Mary's forehead. I set Mary down and walked up to Hotch.

"That was pretty brave Johnson," Hotch says. 

"I had to. I don't think I could ever live knowing that Mary is gone," I said.

"I know. I would have done the same thing if it was Jack," He says. I smiled and he walked off. Spencer walked up to me and pecked my lips.

"I am so glad you are okay," He whispers.

*Next day*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

Since what happen I got today off. I was in the doctors office waiting for my doctor to come. Soon he walked in.

"Hello Mrs. Reid. I am Doctor Lane I heard you weren't feeling that well in the past few weeks," He says.

"Yes, I think I may be pregnant," I said.

"Did you take a home pregnancy test?" He asked me. I nodded.

"I wasn't sure so I got this appointment," I said.

"Well we will just take a blood test to see, it shouldn't take that long," He says. I nodded. "Now where is your husband?"

"At work. I got the day off," I said. He nods.

"Well don't worry. We will find out soon enough," He says. I smiled and took a breath.

Here goes nothing.

***

"It's great thing about being pregnant- you don't need an excuses to pee or to eat
-Angelina Jolie"

***

So yeah. I cried at that first part. Don't ask me why, but Lilly went badass or beastmode on that guy. So the next chapter is the chapter you will find out if she is pregnant or not. BTW please read the author notes for the next chapter because there is something that involves you guys as the fans.

Anyway sorry I haven't updated in like a week but I do have a  new story out call Better Than Words. It is a Matthew gray Gubler. The one who plays this character. Anyway if you want to go read it you can.  Maybe while you are waiting for this book to update lol. Anyway hope to see you all in the next chapter.