Chapter Five

I just noticed in all of my book covers, I have all the serious photos of Spencer Reid lol. If you go back and check them you can see it lol.

***

*A week later*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I walked into the BAU with Spencer. We got to the conference room.

"There is the happy couple," Morgan says. We smile and sit down. Soon J.J comes in. Then Rossi.

"We see that the married couple are still together," Rossi says sitting down.

"And what does that mean Rossi?" I asked him.

"Well I thought by now you guys would be at each other throats and wanting a divorce," Rossi jokes.
"Nope. Everything is going perfect," Spencer says. "I couldn't ask for anything else." They smiled.

"Well we are just happy you both found somebody," Morgan says. Soon Hotch walked and so did Garcia. Hotch sat down.

"Okay everyone we not going that far with this one," Garcia says. "We are going to Reston in Virginia because." Soon three pictures popped up of three people. Making me sick to my stomach. Usually I never get this way in a case, but today was different. "Three different people were either shot or  stabbed to death in their own homes."

"How many times were they stabbed?" Morgan asked Garcia.

"About 25 times," She says. My stomach was doing flip flops as this case went on.

"So it looks like this went from boy, girl, and boy," Spencer says. Garcia nodded.

"Well, I want Reid, Morgan, and Johnson to go to the last crime scene, Rossi, J.J and I will go to police station, and once we get there we can talk to the family members," Hotch says. Soon I felt like throwing up.

"Excuse me," I said getting up and running to the bathroom. I got to the bathroom and went to the stalls and open up the toilet. I started throwing up in it. Soon I was done and walked out the bathroom. I saw Spencer and Morgan standing there waiting for me.

"Are you okay?" Spencer asked me.

"Yeah. It must have been that burrito I ate this morning," I said. He smiles.

"Okay," He says. Soon we all started walking to the elevator.

But I knew in my mind.

It wasn't the burrito I ate.

***

(This part I made some stuff up and some stuff was off the internet. SO THANK YOU INTERNET!)

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We got to the crime scene. Spencer lifted up the tape and we all onto the crime scene. Soon a cop walked up to us.

"Hello I am Officer Turner," The cop said. He shakes all of our hands. We smile.

"Hello I am SSA Derek Morgan, This is SSA Lilly Johnson and this is SSA Doctor Spencer Reid," He says. He smiles.

"Well it's nice to meet all of you," He says. We nodded. "Please follow me." We did as he told us. We followed him into the house. Soon we were standing in the living room where there was a lot of blood.

"Was he dragged?" I asked him.

"No, Somehow he manage to escape the unsub but he must of had a lot of blood coming out of his leg," He says."Must of hit something to bleed out pretty fast and die so quickly."

"The unsub  must of hit one of the veins," I said. Soon I looked up.

"What is it?" Morgan asked me.

"What if he had a blood clog. DVT. And when he stabbed him he just died right then and there," I said.

"I'm sorry, but what is DVT?" Turner asked me.

"DVT means deep vein thrombosis. It is basically a blood clog in the vein. It forms deep in the body. it occurs when the blood thickens and clumps together. They can either show up in thighs or lower legs. In which I see from this picture," I said taking out the case file. "It did."

"And he made sure that the victim was dead by stabbing them more times," Spencer says.

"What about the others?" Morgan asked Turner. I looked at the other two pictures.

"Looks like they both had a DVT. Guess the unsub knew what he was doing," Spencer says. "Let's get back before Lilly explodes on her theory." I smiled and pushed him a bit.

"Not funny Reid!" I said. He smiles and we all walked out.

"What is up with them?" Turner asked Morgan.

"They got married, and now they are acting like a happy couple in front of us," Morgan says.

"I can hear you Mr.Morgan," I said walking up to the car. I could hear Morgan smile. I got into the front with Morgan driving and Spencer was in the back. Once we were all in. Morgan started the engine and we left the crime scene.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We got back to the police station to see that Rossi, Hotch, and J.J were all in the conference room they gave us. I sat down next to J.J.

"What did you find?" Hotch asked us.

"We found that the victims all had DVT. Deep vein-" I said but he cut me off.

"I know what DVT means. So what you are saying is that the unsub knew they had that in their legs?" Hotch asked us. We nodded.

"I am thinking that this unsub is a medical student or a doctor or something like that because you have to know what is going on with them before anything else," I said.

"Well there was no help with the family members," J.J said.

"Well at least we got a piece of the information," Hotch says. Soon Turner walked in and that was when I felt like throwing up again. I looked at Turner.

"Turner where is your bathroom?" I asked him.

"Down the hall to the right," He says.

"Thank you," I said rushing down the hall. I got to the bathroom and lifted up the toilet seat. Throwing up. Soon I felt my hair go back. Not long I was done throwing up. I got up to see J.J there.

"You're pregnant aren't you?" She asked me.

***

"Making an album can be like being pregnant: you want to pop that thing out and show everybody

-Julian Casablancas"

***

So I hope that was a good chapter. What do you think? You think she's pregnant?  Or do you think she isn't? Comment and tell me what you think.