Chapter Twenty-Two

*Lily's P.O.V*

I walked into the family room and the mother and father looked at us. So did the brother.

"Did you find her?" The mother asked.

"Actually the unsub brought her here," I said. She comes running in. Her mother picks her up.

"Oh my gosh," The mother says. Soon she hugs her brother, then her father. Soon they put her down.

"We think he might go after someone he used to love. That is why he took Ashley and Jenna," I said. "I was wondering if I could talk to Jenna. It could help us to put this guy behind bars."

"Anything," The mother says. Soon she gets down to Jenna's size. Jenna looks at her. "Hunny this young lady is going to ask you a couple questions if you don't mind."

"No I don't mind," She says.

"We will be right outside okay," She says. Jenna nods. Soon they leave.

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I sat down in the chair. She was playing with some of the toys in there. She looks up at me.
"What do you want to know?" She asks me. She gets up on the couch and sits there.

"What was the first thing you can remember about this man?" I asked her.

"He was tall. He smelled like smoke," She starts out. "For some reason he didn't like my sister, but was always kind to me. I don't know why, but I had a feeling it was something about his past." I nodded.

"Can you describe this man if we gave you a sketch artist?" I asked her. She nods. "Okay one more question."

"Go ahead," She says. I smiled.

"Can you remember where you were, before you can here?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"He blindfold me when we went in, and then blindfold me when we went out so I wouldn't know. He's smart," She says. I smiled. I walked over to her and sat next to her.

"Thank you Jenna. We will get a sketch artist in as soon as we can," I said. I get up.

"Did I help you?" She asked me. I nodded.

"You helped in a big way Jenna," I said. She smiles. I walked out. Them other and father looked at me.

"We are going to get a sketch artist in there so she can describe the man to them," I said. "We will catch this guy and put him in jail." They smiled.

"Thank you," The mother whispered. I smiled and they walked back in with Jenna. I walked into the conference room and everyone looks at me.

"Well, what did she say?" Morgan asked me.

"She can describe the man to a sketch artist," I said. "We know most things about him, if we can get this picture. We are one step closer to finding him."

"After we have the picture, we can give the profile," Hotch says. We nodded.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

They were passing out the sketch of this man as we gave the profile. Rossi was giving it out to the media.

"We are looking for a man in his late twenties to early thirties," Hotch starts out.

"This man is taking his anger out when he was about sixteen to seventeen maybe even eighteen," Morgan says.

"He is after a certain type of girl. This means he was hurt between the age of sixteen to eighteen. He got turned down by a girl, and now is taking his rage out on these girls. Thinking they are her," Spencer says.

"He leaves the little girl, because it reminds him of how nice their little sister was to him, even when he was rejected," I said.

"If you do have a teenager girl with blonde hair and green eyes, please keep them inside because this guy could be looking for his next victim," Morgan says.

"He might also be after the person who rejected him," Spencer says.

"If you see this man, don't let him see fear in your eyes. Don't approach this man until you have backup.He might be armed and very dangerous," Hotch says. "Thank you." Everyone left.

*Cecilia's P.O.V*

I was watching the new with my little sister. Well not that little. She is seven years younger than me. We were eating supper.

"We are looking for a man in his late twenties to early thirties," SSA David Rossi says. Soon a picture came up of him. I stopped eating. "This man is taking his anger out when he was about sixteen to eighteen. He is after a certain type of girl. This means he will hurt between the ages of sixteen to eighteen year old girls. He got turned down by a girl, and now is taking his rage out on these girls. Thinking they are her. He leaves the little girl, because it reminds him of how nice their little sister was to him, even when he was rejected." He stops for a second. Then starts back up. "If you do have a teenager girl with blonde hair and green eyes, please we advise to keep them inside, because this guy could be looking for his next victim, or he might be going after the girl who has rejected him." 

I gulped. I turned off the TV. I grabbed Clare.

"Cecilia what's wrong? She asked me. I grabbed her jacket.

"We have to get out of here," I said.

"Why? Do you know that man?" She asked me. I didn't say anything. I opened the door to a man. A man that I knew.

"Hello Cecilia," He says.

"Hi Mark," I said.

***
I can't help, but be evil. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP EITHER ON REMEMBRANCE DAY OR BY THE WEEKEND I AM NOT SURE, BUT I LOVE LEAVING YOU GUYS HANGING HAHHA!  

So what I said before about it being five to ten chapters until I end it, well I might make it a little longer so yeah.