Chapter Nineteen

So I am watching Mr. Scratch (Season ten) while doing this. Hehe. I am trying to scare myself for Halloween, and I am in the dark watching it. So um I am going to yell at the TV if Spencer dies in it. (I have watched it before) I did yell at the screen one time, when Spencer 'died' I told myself I was done with the show. LIKE IF U KILL OFF SPENCER YOU ARE KILLING HALF THE FANS WHO COME FOR SOME GUBLER TIME MAN!!

Man I am a little crazy. DO NOT JUDGE! I WRITE THIS MOTHER FUCKING STORY! smiley

***

*Ten weeks later*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

Today Spencer and I went to see the gynaecologist. What he has been telling us is that our next visit we will be able to know what gender the baby is. I was on the chair while Spencer was sitting beside me holding my hand. I smiled.

"You didn't have to come," I said.

"I wanted to. This is my baby as much as yours," He says. I looked at him and he pecked my lips.

Over the past ten weeks I have been a bitchy wife. Mary is starting to notice this and she asked me if Spencer and I were going to separate. I told her no. I haven't told her yet, but we will soon. Spencer has told his mom, and she is very excited to have a grandson or granddaughter. Son the gynaecologist, Doctor Smith walked in.

"Hello, Lilly, and Spencer," Doctor Smith says. "How are we today?"

"Good," I said.

"Good," Spencer says. Dr. Smith smiles.

"That's good, now today. We are going to check if your baby is okay," He says. I smiled. I put my feet up so Dr. Smith could see how my baby is doing. Spencer took my hand as he looked.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

"Well your baby is fine and healthy," Doctor Smith says. I was off the chair. "Would you like to know what gender the baby is?" We both nodded. "I'll be right back with your envelope of what the gender of the baby is." He left and both Spencer and I were sitting in the waiting room.

"I am excited and nervous," I said.

"Why are you nervous?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"I don't know," I said. He took my hand and kissed it.

"Well don't be," He says. I smiled and I cuddle into his chest. His right hand was still linked with my hand. He put his arm around me and my left hand crossed over my body.

Soon Dr. Smith came out of his office with an envelope. We both got up and he hands us the envelope.

"So make your next appointment at the desk and then I will see you both then," he says. We both smile and he leaves. Spencer turns my body to him.

"Let's go make our next appointment," He says. I nodded, and he kissed my forehead. We both headed for the desk.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We got home to see Mary come up to Spencer.

"Mommy, daddy, where did you go?" She asked once Spencer picked her up.

"To the doctor," I said.

"Are one of sick?" She asked us. We shook our head.

"Spence, I think we should tell her," I said.

"Tell me what?" Mary asked us.

"I think we should," Spencer says. "Honey, can you go into the living room? We will be in there soon." She nods and Spencer lets her down. She runs inside. Spencer looks at me. "You ready to tell her?" I nodded.

"Are you?" I asked him. He nods. We both walked inside.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

Both Spencer, Mary and I were sitting on the couch.

"Mary," Spencer says.

"Yes daddy," She says.

"We want to tell you that, there will be another person in our family," I said. She looks at me.

"We are having a baby. You are going to have a little brother or sister," Spencer says. Soon Mary got all excited.

"I'm going to have a little brother or sister!" Mary says. I still had the envelope. "What's that mommy?"

"Its an envelope with the gender of the baby," I said.

"Are you going to open it?" Mary asked me. I looked at Spencer and he nods. I open the envelope. I was about to cry.

"It's a girl," I whispered. Spencer looked at me.

"We are having a girl," Spencer says. I nodded. "Oh my goodness!" We both got up and he hugged me.

"I am going to have a little sister!" Mary says jumping on the couch. Soon I stopped.

"Mary you know that this doesn't mean we will treat you any different then who is coming," I said.

"I know, because you will love us both equally," Mary says. I hugged her.

***

"It's not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness

-Charles Spurgeon"

***

Im crying. FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT HOW THEY DID THIS! MY HEART JUST DIED! Oh GAWD CRIMINAL MINDS DON'T FUCKING DO THAT GOD DAMMIT. oh Im not talking about the book, I am talking about what happen in the show. Do not judge. I don't think I'll be updating tomorrow. Sorry if its so short. I need to plan the next chapter.