Chapter Six

This chapter reminded me of the song A Thousand Years because Spencer and Lilly would love each other for a thousand years even if they are not on this earth.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

"You're pregnant, aren't you?" J.J asked me as I got up. I got out and washed my hands.

"I don't know," I said. "I haven't took a pregnancy test yet."

"Well, I advise when you get home to take one," She says.

"That is what I am doing," I said turning around. She smiles. 

"Come on, lets get back out there before they worry," She says.

"I am still wondering why we worry," I said. She chuckles.

"You wondered about everything," She says. I thought for a second and nodded my head. We walked out of the bathroom. Soon we got back to the conference room. Spencer was giving me a concern look.

"Are you okay Johnson?" Hotch asked me. I nodded. I smiled at everyone.

"Okay so where were we?" I asked them.

"Well you were just giving the theory of the unsub being a medical student or a doctor," Spencer says still giving me his concern look.

"Yes. J.J did the families said anything?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"No just that they were good people and that they never did anything wrong," J.J says.

"Nothing on meeting someone new or seeing a new doctor?" I asked her.

"They all said no, except the last family. Alex's family. They paused and they hesitated to say no," J.J says.

"They know something," I said. I looked at Turner. "Can you try and get them back in here?"

"I can try," He says. He walks out.

"Okay. I want to ask them some questions if they are hiding something," I said. They nod.

"For now we will build on what you have," Hotch says. "And I want Reid to go with her." Both Spencer and I nodded.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

Turner finally got the Alex family to come back. Well the mother. She was sitting in a room. Both Spencer and I walked in. She looked at us.

"I told Agent J.J everything," She says. I nodded.

"I have a couple questions of my own Mrs. Clayton," I said sitting down next to her. Spencer sat in the chair across from us.

"Please call me Quinn," She says. I smile.

"That is a very pretty name Quinn," I said.

"Thank you," She says with a smile. "I just want to put this person who did this to my son in justice."
"Yes. Now is there anything you kept to yourself that you didn't want to tell Agent J.J?" I asked her. She licked her lips and I knew she was uncomfortable with Spencer here. I looked at Spencer. "Spencer, can I talk to her alone?" He nods and walks out. Shutting the door.

"Are you two a couple?" She asked me.

"Actually a couple weeks ago we got married," I said. She smiles. She looked at me.

"Do you have a child?" She asked me. 

"Yes. I have a seven year old that Spencer and I just adopted and we might be having one on the way., but Spencer doesn't know yet. Why?" I asked her.

"So this seven year old kid. You would do anything to protect her right?" She asked me. I nodded. "Well what I am keeping I think I am helping Alex, but I also think that it will help this case. I-I just don't know what to do." I took her hand.

"Whatever you have bottled up Quinn. It could help us put this guy behind bars," I said. "It's just you and I." She looks at me and nods.

"Okay I'll tell you," She says.

***

*Spencer's P.O.V*

I watched from the conference room as Quinn and Lilly walked out. They hugged and Quinn walked off. Soon Hotch came up to me.

"I thought I told you to go with Johnson," He says.

"She wanted to talk to Mrs. Clayton alone and I think she got through," I said. He nods and walks over to the coffee station. Not long Lilly came up. She was smiling. "Got something?" She nods.
"I just have to make a call first," She says. I nod and she walks off.

(I got really emotional because it hit my heart)

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I took out my phone and called Mary. After talking to Quinn I had to make a quick phone call to see how Mary was doing.

"Hello, Alicia speaking," She says on the other line. Alicia is Mary's babysitter I hired.

"Hey Alicia, is Mary there?" I asked her.

"Oh hi Lilly, and yes she is. Give me a second," She says. 

"Hello," I heard Mary's voice. Even though I have been gone for only hours it felt like weeks I haven't seem her.

"Hi angel," I said.

"Mommy. How are you?" She asked me. 

"I am doing fine. I called to see how you were," I said.

"I am doing fine," She says. "Is daddy safe?" 

"Yes he is," I said. I felt tears rolling down my cheek. I wiped them away.

"Good. Mommy when are you coming home?" She asked me.

"Soon, I hope Mary," I said. 

"Is daddy with you?" She asked me.

"Not with me right now, but I can tell him you said hi," I said.

"Okay, Mommy?" She asked me.

"Yes," I said.

"Did you know I look up to you and daddy as heroes to me," She says. I smiled. 

"No I didn't," I said.

"Well I do. You are the heroes to me," She says. More tears falling. I wiped them away. I looked back to see Hotch motioning me to come into the conference room.

"Angel I got to go, but we will talk to you tonight okay?" I asked her.

"Okay. I love you mommy. Tell daddy I love him," She says.

"I love you too and I will Angel," I said.

"Bye," She says.

"Bye," I said. I hanged up. I wiped the tears and walked back into the conference room.

***

"Love and freedom are vital to the creation and upbringing of a child

-Sylvia Pankhurst"
***

PLEASE READ!

So I have some good news. 

I know I was going to end the series with this book, but I thought it over and after writing what I wrote with Mary and Lilly I thought maybe I should do a short story of Mary and her family, and maybe what happens to her as a teenage. Tell me what you think of this idea. If you love it I will write it. Besides I felt like Mary isn't going to get another in the last book so maybe I should write a book on her. But its up to you. Please tell me if you think it is a not bad of a story to write for you guys.