Chapter Four

(This Chapter I thought of She Will Be Loved by Maroon5 because it seems like a good song for them)

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We were at one of the museums. Spencer went to look at one of the paintings and I was looking at another. Soon a man with blonde hair and blue eyes walked up next to me.

"Did you know that the Mona Lisa was painted by Leonardo Da Vinci and it suppose to come out in 1503 or in 1506 but it didn't come out until 1517," The man said.

"Yes, I may know everything that has to do with Leonardo Da Vinci paintings. He is one of my favourites," I said.

"Well did you know that the painting was thought to be portrait of Lisa Gheradini, the wife of Francesco Del Giocondo," He says. I looked at him.

"That I did not know," I said. He smiles.

"I'm Austin," He says his hand out to shake. I took it.

"I'm Lilly," I said. 

"So are you here alone?" He asked me.

"Aren't you a man who goes fast," I said. He smiles. "And yes I am. With my husband Spencer."

"Well I don't see him around," He says. "So he doesn't have to know."

"I am happily married Austin," I said. Soon I heard his voice.

"Lilly," He says. I turned and saw him. I smiled. He came up and kissed me. I let go and we both put our hands around each other waist.

"Well it was nice meeting you Lilly," Austin says walking away.

"Who was that?" Spencer asked me.

"Someone who tried, but failed to get into my pants," I said. Spencer smiled. "I am happily married to you." He kissed me once more. I smiled against his lips.

*Days Later*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We were in the hotel spending our last couple days in Hawaii. We have done so much. Besides not leaving the bedroom I mean. Right now we were laying in bed watching TV. Star Wars. Soon Spencer got up.

"No!" I whine. He smiles and kissed me. Soon he put on some music on the TV. Our song came on. It was called I'm Yours By Jason Mraz. smiled and got up. I came over to him. And since there was a big space we started dancing.

"I am so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you," He says. I smiled.

"I am so happy that I'm yours," I said using the words of Jason Mraz. He smiles and we kissed.

At that time, I didn't want that kiss to end.

(I cried at this part. I am literally a sucker for this stuff)

*A week later*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I was packing up to go back to Virginia. Spencer was out. I didn't know where he was. I had my headphones in listening to a song by Flo Rida. We were leaving Hawaii tomorrow. Soon hands wrapped around my waist. I jumped a bit and turned. I saw Spencer smiling. I took my headphones out of my ears.

"Your mean," I said.

"What how am I mean?" He asked me. His voice gotten higher.

"You scared me," I said.

"Well I'm sorry," He says. I smile and he kisses me. I let go of the kiss.

"I forgive you," I said. He smiles. "Where were you?" 

"I had to get something, for you, to remember this," He says.

"I will always remember it. It was the best time I had," I said. He nods.

"Well I can't take it back, so here," He said. He gave me a bracelet that said Aloha on it. (Pic that is with the song)I smiled at it.

"Spence. I love it," I said.

"I thought you would," He says. I smile and kissed him once more. Once we let go of the kiss he put it on my wrist. "There. Now you will have a part of Hawaii with you." 

"I know I will," I said. He smiles and he helps me pack. Once we were done packing my bag, I helped him pack his bag. Once we were done I put the bags on the floor. Soon I turned to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"One more night in Hawaii," He says.

"Yeah, but at least I get to spend it with you," I said. He smiles and kisses me.

"Me too," He mumbles into my lips. He kissed me and it turned into a making out session. Soon I was lying on the bed and Spencer was on top of me. Kissing my neck. I smiled.

"I love you Lilly," He mumbles against my neck. He comes up and kisses me.

"I love you too Reiders," I said against his lips. He looks at me and smiled at the nickname. Soon his lips reconnected with mine.

Lets just say, after that, things got a little heated. If you know what I mean.

*Next day*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I woke up the next day to my alarm ringing. I got up and walked into the bathroom and got dressed into a white t-shirt that says I Like To Party And By Party I Mean Read Books, blue ripped jeans, black overcoat, black beanie, my UK converses, my messenger bag, and I had my Minions case on (Yes I love Minions). I walked out of the bathroom to see Spencer dressed.

"You ready?" He asked me. I nodded. I grabbed my suitcase and waited for him. He came out and we walked to the elevator. The doors opened and we got in. Him pressing the main floor.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We were on the plane waiting for it to take off. I was sitting next to Spencer and he was smiling. We were holding hands. Soon we took off. Tears fell from my eyes.

"Goodbye Hawaii," I whispered. I turned my head back to Spencer who kissed my knuckles.

"Hello Virginia," He whispers to me. I smile.

***

"Tears come from the heart and not from the brain

-Leonardo Da Vinci"

***

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. For one thing I was out at my cousins for a couple days and I am going back in August. Not sure what day though.

 Anyway sorry it took me so long with writing this chapter I found a video that I laughed my head off at. It is called Irish Girls in the slingshot ride. OMG one passed out maybe twice I laughed my head off at it. Look it up on Youtube. Man I am a horrible person.

 And I was getting this chapter done.Anyway I should have another chapter up soon. PS I was half asleep writing this chapter so any mistake I will go through it.