Chapter Twenty-Six

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I watched the door as Reid and Rossi walked through the doors.

"What did you find?" Hotch asked them.

"Well the lady," Reid starts out. "Saw the person who was doing this. He would always ask if they needed a drive home and they would say yes. That is must of how they were kidnapped. Intoxicated, not knowing what was going on until they woke up from a huge hangover."

"She did describe some of this man, but didn't quite get his name," Rossi said.

"What did he look like?" Hotch asked.

"Reid," Rossi says.

"What she said, he was six foot four. He had three tattoos, one on his wrist, one on his arm, and one on his neck. He had long brown hair maybe down to his neck. And he seemed pretty nice, her words not mine," Reid says.

"Anything else?" Hotch asked.

"She would give us a call if she remembers," Rossi says. He nods. I got up and walked over to the see through board.

"What do you see Lilly?" Spencer asks me.

"I don't know, but I am sure, this isn't a one unsub anymore," I said.

*Unknown's P.O.V*

"We have to stop," Alex says.

"No way. You don't know anything about me," I said.

"I know that your gay, and what your doing is wrong," She says.

"What we're doing is wrong," I corrected her. She rolls her eyes.

"Please, stop," She whispers. "The FBI was in at the bar and asking questions of you. Good thing I put them off your trail."

"You're a good friend Alex, but I won't be needing you. I found my match," I said. She looks at me. I grabbed my rope, but before she could run, I threw it over her neck.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We were all sitting in the conference room trying to build up on my theory.

"Could it be love?" I asked. "One of them must be searching for something."

"And your guess is love? No way. It has to be about getting something they haven't gotten yet," Morgan says. I looked at him and smiled. Soon Garcia popped up on the screen

"Bad news guys. They just found another body. Burnt to death," Garcia says.

"Garcia send us the information," Hotch says. She nods. "Reid and Johnson I want you to go to the dispose sight." We nodded. We both got up and I gave the keys to Spencer. We hop into the SUV. We both drove off to the dispose sight.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We both got out of the SUV. Well me slower than Spencer.

"Hurry up," Spencer says.

"Hey. I am a pregnant women. Don't you come knocking on my hormones," I sassed him. He smiles. I caught up with him and we started walking. We were behind an old abandoned house. We walked behind it to see the body. And Garcia was right. The body was burnt. We both walked up to the officer.

"Do you know who it was?" Spencer asked him. He shakes his head.

"For now the body will be examination to know who it is," He says. We nod and walk over to the body. I looked over at the victims neck.

"Spence," I said. He comes over and crouches down and looks at the neck.

"They look like rope burns," He says.

"He didn't kill the victim with those. The victim must of tried to escape and he caught them. Putting the rope around their neck," I said. "All these times he killed guys. Could it be this unsub is gay?"

"Maybe," He says. He gets up.

"Spence, I also think that this victim is a girl. Maybe she was working or telling him about what was going on. He could of found his match and now doesn't need her to do his dirty work," I said.

"You maybe onto something Lilly. But we have to wait until we get the results. Come on let's get back to the station," He says. I nodded and we walked back to the SUV.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We got back not too long ago. I gave out my theory, and we were waiting for Garcia to call back. Soon there was a call and Morgan picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Hey little mama whatcha got?" He asked her.

"Well get this the victim that was Alex King. She works at the bar that you guys just went to," She says. 

"Send us the information," Hotch says.

"Already did," Garcia says. Spencer opened it up and so did Rossi and looked at each other.

"What's wrong?" I asked them.

"This is the girl we talked to," Spencer says.

"Oh god," I said. "She must of knew the unsub if she got close to him."

"Johnson is right. She could have known the unsub, and told him about Rossi and Reid coming," Hotch says.

"She must of gave us a fake description of the man," Morgan says.

"The unsub is changing his patterns like Lilly predicted. What if this is something about witchcraft, but with turning him down?" Rossi asked.

"He delusional. If these men turn him down he must think they are witches or something," I said.

"That doesn't make sense," Reid says.

"Well if it is true we have to get to the bottom of it," I said.

***

Sorry it's so short. I wanted to make a fast edit because I haven't updated in like sixteen or seventeen days, but I do have another story coming out. No it's not a Spencer Reid fan fiction. Actually its not a fan fiction at all. I wanted to trying something different, so I made a teen fiction book. It is called Lean on. Try it out Just go to my profile and click on it. I wanna see if it's good enough,  Another update should be coming to you since I have no school until January 4th.