Chapter Thirty (Part 2)

*Lilly's P.O.V*

"Garcia it's time," I said. She looks at me confused. I rolled my eyes. "My water broke."

"Oh!" Garcia says. She gets up and helps me up. We walked out of her lair and to the elevator. She pressed the main floor and we went down.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

We were half done of the case, and were trying to get a hold of Garcia. Soon Morgan hung up.

"What the hell is going on?" Morgan asked. 

"I hope she is not in danger," J.J says. I started to worry. What if Lilly was in danger? She could be in trouble.

"Let's not think the worst. I'll try again," Morgan replies. He dials the number again and soon she picked up.

"Garcia here," She says.

"Where were you Garcia?" Morgan asked her.

"Well, Reid, brace yourself. Your wife went into labour, She is at the hospital," She says. My eye opened wide.

"What? I have to get out there," I said. I grabbed my stuff. "Are you guys good?" 

"Yes we are. Reid go out there, your baby could be born any minute. We will see you and Lilly and your baby girl when we get back," Hotch says. "Take the jet, but tell them to come back when you landed." I nodded and ran to my hotel room to get my stuff.

*Minutes later*

*Spencer's P.O.V*

I was on the jet heading back to Virginia. I can't believe that my baby was going to be born soon. I was going to be a father. Yes I was already a father, but I was going to be a father again. I opened my contacts and called Alicia. She picked up.

"Hello," She says.

"Hey Alicia," I said.

"Mr. Reid. What is it? Did something bad happen?" She asked me.

"No Lilly just went into labour and I am on my way back," I said.

"Oh my god that is amazing," Alicia says.

"I'll meet you both at the hospital," I said.

"Okay see you there," She says. We both hung up. I hold my phone in my hand. I dialled a number and put my phone up to my ear. I waited until they answered.

"Hello," She says.

"Hey, Emily. I thought you should know that Lilly went into labour," I said.

"Oh my goodness, I am on my way out to congratulate her," She says. "I should be out soon." We both hung up. I was very excited. In minutes I would get to see lilly. In hours I would get to see our baby girl.

***

*Spencer's P.O.V*

I landed not long ago and I got to the hospital. I walked up to the desk. 

"Hello," The women says behind the desk.

"Hello, My wife went into labour not too long ago," I said. I must of looked like a mess, but I didn't care. "Her name is Lilly Reid."

"Ah yes. Mr. Reid, right this way," She says. She gets up and I followed her. We got to a room and she opened the room. I smiled once I see her. She was breathing and calm, hopefully. She smiled once she saw me.

"Reid," Lilly says. I walked in and kissed her forehead.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"Hell," She says. I hold her hand.

"Don't worry, I am not leaving you," I said.

*Hours*

*Spencer's P.O.V*

I walked out after Lilly giving birth. Mary was sitting there waiting for us. And the whole team got back in time. Emily was there too.

"Mary, do you want to meet your baby sister?" I asked her. She nods and gets off the chair. She comes up to me and holds my hand. Lilly was holding the baby in her hand.

"Mary say hi to your baby sister," Lilly says. I smiled.

"Hi," She says. "Mommy, daddy, what is her name?"

"Well I talked it over with your father, and we decided to name her....."

***

CLIFF HANGER BITCHES! END OF THE BOOK! GONNA HAVE TO KNOW IN THE NEXT BOOK! HAHA. God you guys are the most amazing people ever. BTW wondering did I ever give a description of Mary. If not then she has blonde hair and brown eyes. Chapter One of the mini book should be out today or tomorrow.