Chapter Eight

Hehe. Okay so the song I have picked out is yet another One Direction song. It is called Steal My Girl because everyone wants to steal Spencer's girl

***

*Next Day*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I woke up to Spencer's arms wrapped around me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Soon he woke up.
"Hey cupcake. How did you sleep?" He asks me.

"Good. With you beside me. What about you?" I asked him getting up.

"Well you were beside me, not being kidnapped so I slept very good knowing that you were by my side," He says. I smiled, walked into the bathroom, and got dressed into a black short t-shirt, my black coat, black pants, black and white converses, my messenger bag. I curled my hair . I looked at myself in the mirror and felt to throw up. I ran over to the toilet and threw up. Soon I walked out to see Spencer in his suit and tie. Now I can't get the song Suit and Tie by Justin Timberlake out of my head.

"Suit and tie?" I asked him.

"Yes, do you want me to change?" He asked me. I shook my head and walked up to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"This is the guy I fell for and I wouldn't change a thing about him," I said. He smiles and kisses me.
"Come on. The team is waiting for us," He says as he lets go of the kiss. He took my hand and we walked out of the hotel room and into the elevator.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We got to the police station and walked into the conference room. Rossi looked at me. Everyone was there except Hotch.

"Is it 'wear all black to work' day, because I forgot mine," Rossi jokes. I stick my tongue out at him and everyone laughed. I smiled and saw Hotch walked in.

"There has been another body," He says. "I want Rossi and Johnson to go to the crime scene." We nodded. Both Rossi and I left the conference room and the police station. We got into the SUV. Rossi was driving. He started up the car and we left. 

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We both got out of the SUV and since I was the first I waited for Rossi. Soon he came. He took the yellow tape and lifted it. We walked in and I looked around. Finally I found the body in. I walked into the bedroom and put my blue gloves on. Soon Rossi walked in.

"Well it looks like the girl had a DVT also," I said looking at the leg.

"If this guy is a medical student, why doesn't he help them?" Rossi asked.

"Because, they all did something to piss him off.I am also thinking he has ADHD. I mean no one this easily would get mad so quick," I said.

"So your thinking he might have ADHD?" Rossi asked me.

"Or he doesn't know it yet," I said. "Sometimes you know about this stuff until well, I am not sure." Rossi smiles.

"You are a smart ass," He jokes.

"Do you hate me?" I joked back. He laughs.

"Well you can go wait outside, I'll look for clues. I should be out soon," He says. I nodded and walked downstairs and out the door. I lifted up the tape and waited by the SUV for Rossi. Soon a man with black hair and hazel eyes walked up to me.

"Hey," He says.

"Hey," I said.

"Your really pretty," He says. I smiled.

"Cocky much?" I asked him. I noticed that he zoned out as I said that.

"What?" He asked me.

"Nothing," I said. Soon he looked at a car that passed.

"So where are you from?" He asked me.

"I am not from here," I said. He looked away from me.

"Are you visiting?" He asked me. I nodded. "Well I am Dave." 

"Lilly," I said. Soon I saw him wanting to move. Some of the acts of ADHD. "So what do you do?"

"I am a medical student," He says. Hmm. "What do you do?"

"I am a cop," I said. He looks at me.

"Did someone die here?" He asked me. I nodded my head slowly looking at the reaction on his face. Nothing. Like he wanted this to happen to the girl. "So sad. I only live a block away and I can't believe this has been happening in the neighborhood." Soon Rossi walked out.

"I have to go. Nice meeting you Dave," I said. 

"Bye," He says walking away. Soon Rossi walked up to me.

"Who was that?" He asked me.

"Dave, I noticed a few things in his reaction and his personality that a ADHD person would do," I said. "We need to get back." Rossi nodded and we walked into the SUV. Once we got in we drove off.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

"I'll be in the conference room soon," I said. Rossi nods and walks away. I took out my phone and called Garcia.

"Hello chipmunk," She says. I smiled.

"Hey Garcia, do you still got that list?" I asked her. 

"Yes I do and I am pulling it up now," She says.

"Okay go though it with people of ADHD," I said.

"Ten," She says.

"Okay and any of them named Dave?" I asked her. She stopped talking.

"Lilly if you are not with the team, go get them, because you may have just found something to finish this puzzle," Garcia says. I ran into the conference room and put Garcia on speaker.

"Go Garcia," I said. Everyone looked at me.

"So yesterday Lilly came up with a list of people with putting stuff that you guys have together. Now today she told me someone who had ADHD and then she asked me about someone named Dave," Garcia says.

"So what do you got baby girl?" Morgan asked.

"Well there is a guy name Dave Miller and oh boy does he fit our profile," She says. "He is a medical student, has ADHD, He...Oh," Garcia says.

"What is it sunshine?" I asked her.

"Looks like he had a criminal record for... Oh wow. He shot a two people when he was fifteen and stabbed three women," She says.

"Violent guy," J.J says.

"Yeah," Garcia says.

"Garcia can you send the address?" Hotch asked her.

"Already on your phones," She says.

"Okay lets go," Hotch says. I took the phone off of speaker.

"Hey Lilly," She says.

"Yeah?" I asked her. Everyone left.

"Are you pregnant?" She asked me. How does- never mind. Never ask that question around Garcia.

"I am not sure. I am taking a pregnancy test when I get home though," I said.

"This is so exciting," She says. I smiled and shook my head.

"Bye sunshine," I said.

"Bye chipmunk," She says. I hanged up and smiled. Soon I went to get my bulletproof vest on.

***

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person

-Mignon McLaughlin"

***

So I hope this was a good chapter. Update later.