Chapter Fourteen

So the song I have picked out is Believe by Shawn Mendes because well they believed! :D

***

*That night*

*Spencer's P.O.V*

I got home from work. I got out of the car, and walked inside.

"Daddy!" Mary yelled. I picked her up and hugged her. "You're home!"

"Yes I am," I said. I set her down and she ran upstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Lilly standing there waiting for me. I smiled and kissed her.

"I have some news," She says.

"Good or bad?" I asked her.

"I'll tell you tonight," She says. She pecked my lips and walked into the living room. I walked in and sat next to her as she turned on the TV. Doctor Who was on. She cuddled into my chest. Soon Mary came and sat on Lilly's lap.

"What are you watching?" She asked us.

"Doctor Who," Lilly says.

"Can I watch?" She asked us.

"Of course," I said.

***

*Spencer's P.O.V*

After supper and letting Mary watch a couple more episodes of Doctor Who she finally pass out on the couch. I took her upstairs and put her to bed. I turned off her light and shut the door a bit. I walked downstairs to see Lilly standing in the living room.

"Okay please sit. I can't wait any longer to tell you," She says. I sat on the couch and she sat next to me.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Okay so you know how I went to the doctor today to make sure about being pregnant," She says. I took her hand.

"Yes," I said.

"Well," She says.

"You're pregnant aren't you?" I asked her. She nodded. Soon my face lid up knowing the good news. "Oh my god. This is amazing." I hugged her. I could tell she was smiling. Soon we both let go of the hug.

"I didn't know how you would react," She says.

"It's amazing," I said. Soon I put a hand on her tummy. Smiling. Soon I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her. Soon we both let go of the kiss. "When should we tell everyone?"

"I thought we should tell the team soon, and Mary a little later on. I don't really know how she will react to this since she is only seven," She says.

"Turning eight," I said. She smiles. Soon we both relaxed. Her cuddling into my chest as I turned on the TV.

Knowing the good news.

*Next Day*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We dropped off Mary at school and headed to the BAU. We decided to tell the team ASAP. So maybe today. We got to the BAU and got inside. We went to the elevator and I pressed the up button. Soon the elevator came. We both got in and I pressed floor six. The elevator doors closed and we waited as we got there. Soon we heard the ding and both walked out. We got to the see through doors and Spencer opened the door. 

"Why thank you," I said. He smiles. I walked in with him right behind me. We got into the conference room to see J.J and Rossi there.

"Why are you two so happy?" Rossi asked us.

"Because we have some good news once everyone is here," Spencer says. We both sat down. Soon Morgan sat down. Then looked at Spencer and I.

"Why are you two so happy?" He asked us.

"They have good news," Rossi says. "But is waiting when everyone is here." Morgan nodded. Soon Garcia and Hotch walked in.

"Good news?" Garcia asked Rossi as they saw both Spencer and I faces. Rossi nodded.

"Tell us," J.J says. I smiled.

"Well for the next nine months I am going to be a moody bitch," I said. "Maybe after."

"You're pregnant!" Morgan exclaimed. We both smiled.

"Yes I am pregnant," I said. Morgan was the first one coming over. He gave me a hug. Soon J.J was next and gave me a hug.

"Congrats," J.J says. Soon Garcia gave me a hug. Next was Hotch. Then Rossi. Everyone was so happy for us. Rossi let go of the hug.

"Is Spencer the father?" Rossi asked me. Joking of course. I smiled.

"Hey!" Spencer yells. I laughed.

"Yes he is," I said.

"Okay lets get back to the case," Hotch says. We nodded and all sat down.

"Okay we are going to Montana Missoula," Garcia says. "Because three women have all been abducted in the last three weeks."

"Have any of them shown up?" I asked Garcia.

"Yes all three were put in a big bag and dropped in a garbage bin not far where they were abducted," Garcia says. "And get this once when one body was dropped off another women has been abducted maybe an hour after."

"Wow. He moves quick," J.J says.

"That is why we have to be quick too. Wheels up in twenty," Hotch says. We all get up and walked out to go get ready. I sat at my desk and Spencer walked up to me with a happy smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him.

"I am happy that you are happy," He says. I smile and peck his lips.

"I love you," I whispered into his lips.

"I love you too," He says. Soon he goes back to his desk. Making sure he was ready.

***

"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life

-Omar Khayyam"

***

So now you know that Lilly is pregnant. Now I know some of you will think that this will get boring from now on but it won't. I will tell you this. Lilly will continue with her job at the BAU until the baby is born just like J.J,but there is something else that I have to tell you.

Okay from now until the baby is born you guys can tell me what the gender you want the baby you want and the name. This is pretty huge because I have no clue what I want it to be. If you are a fan please from now until the baby is born please tell me in the comments what the gender is and the name. I will decided on what I like. And also the person I choose for this will get a shout out from me in my book. Because you helped me. Anyway if this is the end for some of you guys, I hope you enjoyed it.