Chapter Twenty Eight

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We got to a big house. Huge. Rossi's.

"Spencer, what are we doing here?" I asked him.

"I told you, we are going out to eat. With the family," He says. He parks the car and gets out. I unbuckle and get out as well. Spencer is getting Mary.

"Oh my gosh. Is this Uncle Rossi's house?" She asks. Spencer nodded.

"Yes it is," He says.

"It's huge!" She says. I laughed.

"Yes it is," I said. "Spencer why are we here?"

"I asked Rossi if he can cook for us," He says. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"You are wonderful," I said.

"Well your stress. I wanted to give you a night where you're not," He says. I smiled. We walked in to see everyone there. Beth, Hotch, Jack, Morgan, Savannah, Rossi, J.J, Will, Henry. J.J was due any time now with their new baby. I smiled and hugged her. Then the rest of the team.

"Well, well, well, now we have two hormone women in the house," Rossi jokes. I smiled.

"You need any help Rossi?" I asked him.

"Lilly, This is for you. Please relax," Rossi says. I looked at him and walked away. I started talking with J.J and then she went off to talk to Will, which I didn't mind. 

"Hey pretty girl," Morgan says walking up with Savannah by his side. I smiled.

"Hey Derry," I said. He gives me a stern look. Savannah laughs. He always hated it when I called him that.

"Wow a new nickname," Savannah says.

"Well not really. Lilly gave it to me a couple weeks after we met," Morgan says. She smiles. "So do you like it. Spencer set it up for you. He thought it wouldn't be fair if the whole team showed up." I looked at Spencer who was talking to J.J. He looks at me and waves. I smile and wave back to him.

"He is such a sweetheart," I said.

"Pretty boy is a sweetheart, always thinking about others before he thinks about himself," Morgan says. He smiles and walks away with Savannah. Spencer soon walks up to me. 

"You enjoying yourself?" He asks me. I soon kiss him. He smiles into the kiss and kisses me back. Soon he lets go of the kiss. "What was that for?" 

"You set this up for me?" I asked him. He nods.

"Well I saw you were stress and I wanted you to have a good time with the team, you deserve all this," He says. I kissed him once more. Longer then the last one.

"Thank you," I mumbled into his lips. "I can always count on you to never be mad at me. Even if I am someone who you can't get along with someday's." He smiles and puts his hand on my belly.

"I know why," He says back.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

After eating and talking and having some laughs we all said goodbye and left. Spencer, Mary and I were in the car driving home.

"That was amazing!" Mary says from the back-seat. I smiled.

"Well thank your father. He set the whole thing up," I said.

"Thank you daddy. It was awesome," She says. I smiled.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We got home and Mary was so tuckered out she fell asleep in the back. Spencer got out and picked her up very carefully not to wake her. I opened the door and he went upstairs. I sat on the couch waiting for him. Soon he came back down.

"Did she wake?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"She is still asleep," He says with a smile. I kissed his lips. 

It was only meant to be a peck but it turned into more than that. Soon I was lying on the couch and he was on top of me, making out. I smiled into the kiss.

"I can't believe we are having a child of our own," He mumbled into my lips. I nodded smiling. "I like your smile."

"Really, you never told me that," I said.

"It was something I kept to myself. I was waiting for the right moment," He says. He kissed my lips once more. "Besides it was something that made me fall in love with you." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "What was the first thing you liked about me?" I thought for a second. Thinking the first day I saw him.

"Your personality, then your messy hair," I said. He smiles. He kisses me again, but this time we both didn't let go of the kiss.

***

Sorry I haven't been update for like a month now, but I had exams to prepare for and all that BUT I AM DONE WITH THAT SHIT. Sorry this chapter is so short, the next one will be around eight-nine months since I am ending the book soon. :( Remember mini book is coming out so yeah. Btw go read my new story Dollhouse I wanna see how that book turns out. I read it over and to myself its good, but I need advice on it. So GO READ IT WHILE YOU ARE WAITING FOR AN UPDATE!