Chapter Three

*Lilly's P.O.V*

"Bye mommy. Bye daddy have fun on your honeymoon," Mary says as we drop her off at J.J's. I get out and pick her up. She gives me a big hug. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too," I said Soon Spencer gets out and I give Mary over to him. She hugs him. Soon he puts her down. "Remember behave."

"I will mommy," She says. "Now shoo. Your going to miss your flight." I smiled.

"Okay," I said. 

"I got this. Go have fun," J.J says. 

"I know you do," I said. "Thank you again. This means a lot." She smiles.

"Well Mary is like family here," J.J says. "Now go. Your going to miss your flight." I smile.

"Okay," I said. I got back into the car. Spencer came in. He started up the car and we drove away. Mary waving goodbye.

"Well now we are off," Spencer says. I smiled.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We were on the plane heading off to wherever Spencer was taking me.

"So how long is this flight?" I asked him.

"About fourteen hours, but it's worth it," He says. I smiled and kissed him. I let go and watched as the plane took off.

Leaving Virginia for a week.

*Hours*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I woke up to Spencer shaking me.

"EARTHQUAKE!" I yelled. Spencer smiled.

"No look out your window," He says. I looked out the window as he said and I knew where we were. I was always telling Spencer that I wanted to come here.

"You took me to Hawaii?" I asked him. He nods. I kissed him. "Oh my god."

"You told me you always wanted to come here, so I thought it would be an amazing place and an amazing surprise for you," Spencer says.

"Spencer I love you," I said. He smiles and I kissed him once more. 

We landed only a few minutes later. We got off and into the airport. Waiting for our luggage. 

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We both got to the hotel. Once when we got to our hotel room I turned around and Spencer kissed me. I kissed him back with my arms wrapped around his neck. He opened the door not letting go of the kiss. Once he got the door open we both walked in with both of his hands on my waist. He closed the door. We let go to see our room and both smiled. We went back to making out. Spencer and I started walking towards the bed. He gently laid me on the bed and he got on top of me. We were still making out as I took of Spencer's belt. Spencer soon left my lips and went down to my neck. He started kissing it lightly as his hands went under my shirt, taking it off. He came back up giving me one more kiss.

"You sure about this?" He asked me. I nodded. He smiles.

"I love you and I wouldn't change anything about us," I said. He kissed me.

"I love you too," He mumbles against my lips. I smiled.

***

*Next day*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

After last night Spencer and I slept until today. I woke up to an empty bed.I got up and put on Spencer's t-shirt. Soon Spencer walked in with breakfast.

"Oh good your up," He says setting everything on the table. I smiled. I sat in a chair and he sat across from me. He took out the breakfast and gave me mine. I smiled. 

"Thank you," I said. He smiles. 

"Not a problem," He says. "So what do you want to do today?"

"Well I have heard of the Pacific Tsunami Museum and I thought we should start there," I said. "Then we can do what you want." He smiles.

"Already thinking like a wife," He says leaning over and kissing me. I smiled into the kiss. He lets go. I smiled and kept eating my food.

***

(For this scene I thought of Don't Cha by Pussycat Dolls. Reason. Don't Cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me lol.)

*Lilly's P.O.V*

After I finished eating I got dressed into a pink t-shirt that says It's not you, it's your eyebrows. I put on a black over-wear the t-shirt, blue short shorts, blue flip flops, a black hat, my partners in crime necklace. I also put on my blue case that says You're Like Really Pretty. I grabbed my messenger bag. I also brushed my hair and straighten my hair.  I walked out the bathroom Spencer looked at me.

"We have a problem," He says.

"What?" I asked him. He comes up to me.

"My wife is too beautiful," He says. He pecked my lips.

"I could go back into the bathroom and get something else on," I said.

"No no. This is fine. I actually like it," He says. I smiled.

"Remember your the only one for me. No guy will change that," I said walking pass him. "You don't have to be worried."

"I wasn't worried, now I am," He says voice getting higher. I laughed. He came over. "Am I the only one for you?"

"Yes. Am I the only one for you?" I asked him.

"Yes," He says, kissing me. He lets go. Spencer grabs his messenger bag and the key. I did the same. Once we were ready Spencer opened the door and let me walk out first. I waited for him. Once he shut the door he put his arm around me and kissed me once more. "Let's go have fun." I smile and nodded. 

***

"Honeymoon lasts not nowadays above a fortnight

-Samuel Richardson"
***

So this was just a cheesy chapter, which I thought was cute. And the song Don't Cha by Pussycat Dolls is what I thought for that last thing. I can just see that and I was laughing my head off for no reason. Anyway update soon I hope.