Chapter Twenty

(Just to tell you now, there will be five to ten chapters left until I finish the book :( but don't worry I will have the Mini Book out ASAP! Don't be mad. BTW keep coming with the names since it is a girl. I only have sixteen. There are no bad answers here. If u have a name in ur mind please comment I love seeing you guys try to come up names. That is why I gave you this. I want you guys to be part of this book.)

***
*Next day*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

Spencer and I were in the conference room waiting for everyone else to come. It was just Spencer, Rossi, Hotch, Garcia and myself. J.J was off because she was pregnant. Soon I will be off too. Spencer and I were sitting here holding hands. Pretty damn happy. Soon Morgan, Rossi, and Garcia walked in.

"What is going on here?" Rossi asked. 

"Yeah you seem too happy to be pregnant," Morgan joked. I looked at him.

"MEANIE!" I whine. Spencer laughed.

"Last night we found out what the gender is of the baby," Spencer says.

"Shh don't tell Morgan. He will want to know now," I whispered-joked.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me," Morgan says. I smiled. Soon Hotch walked in.

"What's going on?" Hotch asked as he walked in.

"They know what gender the baby is and won't tell me," Morgan whines. Seeing Morgan being five is so much fun to see.

"Its a girl," I said. 

"Congratulation!" Everyone says. I smiled. 

"Now Morgan has to help out Spencer because he will be too busy overprotecting both Mary and this next one," I said.

"No problem. I'll do the same thing," Morgan says. Hotch smiles.

"Okay let's get to the case," Hotch says. We nodded.

"Well, this one is pretty sad because Ashley, and her little sister Jenna went missing since yesterday, from Topeka, Kansas," Garcia says. 

"How old are they both?" I asked.

"Ashley is seventeen, and Jenna is nine," Garcia says. "And to answer your next question. They were walking home and then they were gone. Parents got worried when they didn't come home from school."

"That is why we need to hurry. As we all know an abduction only last forty-eight hours until the unsub kill these girls. Wheels up in twenty," Hotch says. We nodded and got up. I walked out of the conference room and sat at my desk. I went into my desk and took out a bar of chocolate. I took a piece off it.

"Cravings huh?" I heard Morgan says. I turned and nodded. I put that piece into my mouth.He smiles. "You and your cravings." I smiled. He walks away and I take another piece of chocolate and put it in my mouth.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I was on the jet reading my book, sitting next to Spencer.

"You want anything. I am going to make some coffee," He says.

"I could go get it," I said getting up, but he makes me sit down.

"No, I got it. Water?" He asks me. I get up.

"Yes and I can get it," I said.

"Sit," He says getting up. I slowly sit down, giving him a dirty look.

"I am not a dog," I said.

"It works," He says. I saw Morgan across from us chuckling. He walks away.

"You know you are just picking a fight with a pregnant woman!" I yelled. Everyone chuckled on the jet. Not long Spencer came back. He gave me my water. I opened it and took a sip out of it. 

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We were still on the jet discussing the case.

"So this person, why would he take kids like this out of the blue?" Hotch asked.

"Lost two kids that look just like them," I said looking at the file. Everyone looks at me. "Is what I am guessing."

"Or maybe he could be taking these kids because he prays on these kinds of kids," Spencer says. I looked up. 

"Give it to us straight Lilly," Morgan says. "I know that look."

"Well, just hear me out, what if he took both of them, but only needed one of them," I said.

"One was in the way of getting to the other," Rossi says. "Make scenes." I nodded. Soon Garcia came up on the screen.

"Guys I just got some bad news," Garcia says.

"Well spill it baby girl," Morgan says.

"They just found Ashley's body," She says. "Outside of a bar."

"Going after the kid," I said.

"Okay, Reid and Morgan will go to the last crime scene, Johnson you can come with David and I to see the family. Garcia I want you to see if there was any more kidnappings in the area," Hotch says.

"On it sir," She says. "Garcia signing off." And then the screen went black. We nodded and then went back to what we were doing.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We landed and we were getting off the jet. There were two SUV's outside. Spencer and Morgan got into one and Rossi, Hotch and I in another. Hotch was driving and I was in the back. Not long we got to the police station. We all walked out and into the police station. Soon a blonde hair blue eye women walked up to us.

"Hello,I'm Ellie," She says with a smile. She shakes Hotch's hand. "I thought there will be more of you."

"Reid and Morgan went to the dump spot. I'm Aaron Hotchner, This is SSA David Rossi, and SSA Lilly Reid," Hotch says. She shakes both of our hands. "Is the family here?" 

"Yes follow me," She says. We followed her to see a father, a mother, and a brother. Heartbroken.

***

"The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege

-Charles Kuralt"

***

So I started writing the Mini Book to this. But if there r any more names that come in for the girl I will change it. Yes I already have it picked out, but I will change it if there are any more that I like.

Sorry if I didn't update lately. I had a dance and since my friend moved to Dartmouth Nova Scotia she came back for the Halloween dance, I was very excited to see her. She moved a week ago, and it has been hell without her. And then there was Halloween. BTW Happy Halloween! I know its late but whatever. And I had to finish a paper that is dued tomorrow and I still have to bake brownies (Don't ask) But i finally got my update in.

But yeah I have been busy and I hope you can forgive me. I hope this story is turning out good. Love you all.