Chapter Twenty-Seven

*Few Days Later*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

Right now we found out who the guy was. Turns out Alex was friends with him.Calvin Gideon. He kidnapped his best friend Edward. Edward was the first person that found out Calvin was gay, and he was Calvin's lover, until he broke his heart. But Calvin never gave up on him. Creepy right? 

Calvin was doing some sort of witchcraft thing since he did believe in that kind of thing. So basically a pregnant woman with hormones everywhere and a theory got it right. A WOMEN CAN DO ANYTHING!

I was sitting in the conference room eating chocolate and listening to music. Don't judge me, I have a baby. I was looking at the map. Wondering if we had the right spot. The guys already left so I was alone. Getting fat and listening to music.

Soon Spencer and the team came back. Morgan had Calvin in his hands as he handed him off to a cop. Soon Edward came in with Rossi to see his family. He went over to them and hugged them. 

Spencer came over to me and hugged me. He kissed the top of my head.

"Hey," He says.

"Hey," I replied.

"Are you ready to go back?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Okay the jet will be here by noon tomorrow so relax and enjoy yourselves for one more day," Hotch says. We nodded. We walked out of the station and into the SUVs. I put my headphones back on as the SUV started up. Rossi was driving and Spencer was in the passenger seat. I was eating my chocolate.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

I looked into the rear view mirror to see Lilly's head bobbing to the music. I smiled.

"Thanks for doing this Rossi," I said. He smiles.

"Anything for you and Lilly," He says. I smiled. Not long we pulled into the hotel we were staying at. I got out and waited for Lilly, which didn't take her long. We walked into the hotel and into the elevator. Hotch pressed the floor we were all staying on. Soon the doors closed. Lilly and I were in the back, holding hands being all cute. Soon the doors opened and we walked out. As always Lilly and I stayed with each other. I got out my key card and swiped it. We both walked in. Lilly sat on the bed and I sat next to her.

"What are you listening to?" I asked her. She gave me one of her earphones. 

"Listen," She says.

As I listen I looked at her and she was playing the piano and doing a duck face as the song started. I laughed. She was so cute like this. Soon when the song came to the course, when it said Don't forget a bout about about me, she was basically dancing while sitting. I smiled and kissed her.

"What song is that?" I asked her. 

"Doubt By Twenty One Pilots," She says. I smiled.

"I think you're way into that song," I said.

"No I am not," She says. 

"A little bit," I said. She smiles and kisses me. Soon she lets go of the kiss. "But that is what I love about you. Heck there are a lot of thing I love about you." She kisses me again but this time she didn't let go. And I didn't either. Soon we laid on the bed side by side making out. I got up a bit and turned myself over, not breaking the kiss. Soon we both let go, not wanting to take things any farther. 

*Saturday*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

"Mommy, mommy I'm ready!" Mary says. I smiled. I looked at her in her beautiful dress. We were going out to eat. Spencer won't tell me where.

"You look beautiful Mary," I said. 

"I know I do. Do you know who picked out this dress?" She asked me. I shook my head. Soon she points at herself. "This girl!" I laughed. She runs off. I was wearing a purple dress with a beautiful necklace, goldish high heels, a beautiful ring, and some nail polish. I had my hair up in a bun. I smiled. Soon Spencer hands wrapped around my waist and he lightly kissed my neck. I smiled. He was wearing a nice suit and tie. 

"You look beautiful," He says. I smiled and turn towards him and kissed him.

"Mommy, daddy, why do you kiss?" Mary asked. We let go of the kiss and Spencer picks her up.

"It is an expression of our love," Spencer says to her.

"Oh like you and mommy would either kiss me on the cheek or head before going to bed," Mary says. We smiled.

"Yes," I said. Spencer puts Mary down.

"Oh, we got to go. Is everyone ready?" He asks. 

"Yes daddy," Mary says.

"Yes," I said. He nods and we walked out of the house. We got to the car and Spencer puts Mary in the back. Bucking her up. I walked over to the passenger about to open the door when Spencer ran over and open my door. I smiled and got in. Once I was fully in, he shuts the door and walks over to his side.

"Daddy is such a gentlemen," Mary says. I smiled.

"Yes he is," I said. Soon he gets in.

"Okay who is ready to eat?" Spencer asked.

"I am! I am!" Mary says. We laughed. Spencer turns on the car and we were off.

To wherever he was taking us.

***

Kind of a cliffhanger here. Sorry about not updating in a while, trying to figure out how to fix the publishing on Quotev. I am coming out with another book after the Mini book. Comment if u would read it (Yes it is a Spencer Reid book.) Another update should be coming soon. If I can't get the Quotev publishing done then I will just publish on here until they fix it.